[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Artermis wasn’t nominated

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

If Caelum should be nominated for breakout I should too even tho i won the award.

Caelum had 35 points a couple seasons ago, i dont think this is a breakout season, its more of a comeback season imo

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jan 24 2018, 06:11 PM

He isn't a center, blocked ten more shots than you, and was third on the team in +/- instead of 14th. Watch your damn mouth with the Bearss slander.

+/- is a joke stat based on team quality and seriously affected by goalies and defensemen

whether he's a center or not winning faceoffs is a HUGE part of being responsible defensively, why do you think the Selke nominees/winners in the NHL are 99% centers?

you're basically saying he was there on SB alone lmao

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Jan 24 2018, 07:14 PM
If Caelum should be nominated for breakout I should too even tho i won the award.

Caelum had 35 points a couple seasons ago, i dont think this is a breakout season, its more of a comeback season imo

never thought I'd be agreeing with samee.

That being said, this is 100% Abes' year.

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jan 24 2018, 06:06 PM

WOW! How could I forget about <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a> having an amazing playoff run? What a guy! There's no way Joe isn't bringing home some hardware real soon though!

Maybe. Who knows. Thanks tho.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Jan 24 2018, 06:16 PM

+/- is a joke stat based on team quality and seriously affected by goalies and defensemen

whether he's a center or not winning faceoffs is a HUGE part of being responsible defensively, why do you think the Selke nominees/winners in the NHL are 99% centers?

you're basically saying he was there on SB alone lmao

So we should nominate you with a 49.2FO% just because you were a center?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by daBenchwarmer@Jan 24 2018, 06:17 PM

never thought I'd be agreeing with samee.

That being said, this is 100% Abes' year.
how bout twice tho

melnyk sucks

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jan 24 2018, 06:47 PM

I initially read this as "Clayton's rear" and was very confused but unsurprised.

tbh it wouldn't surprise me either

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

I am quite happy to be nominated again.

Good luck to all the nominees!

Shl

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jan 24 2018, 06:19 PM

So we should nominate you with a 49.2FO% just because you were a center?

I never said I should be nominated, but the Bearss nomination makes no sense. Why is he nominated over Kurczewski (179 hits, 14 SB, 50.79% FO, 25 G, 46 Pts, +10) or Redding (194 hits, 12 SB, 49.83% FO, 13 G, 47 Pts, +22). You want a better winger nominee, how about Kelly Rivet, 111 MORE hits, 9 fewer SBs.

66 hits is laughable to be even considered for the Dar, ESPECIALLY for a winger.

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Jan 24 2018, 07:26 PM

I never said I should be nominated, but the Bearss nomination makes no sense. Why is he nominated over Kurczewski (179 hits, 14 SB, 50.79% FO, 25 G, 46 Pts, +10) or Redding (194 hits, 12 SB, 49.83% FO, 13 G, 47 Pts, +22). You want a better winger nominee, how about Kelly Rivet, 111 MORE hits, 9 fewer SBs.

66 hits is laughable to be even considered for the Dar, ESPECIALLY for a winger.

its because this league is points based obsessed...

Player 1: 14G, 11A 25P
Player 2: 12G, 11A 23P, 61H

In the above scenerio... player 1 will be picked for what ever the award is 90% of the time.. and its rediculous.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

idc who wins the breakout star award. I just wanna see what <a href='index.php?showuser=2761' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Keygan</a> does if I don't win ya kno.

Quote:Originally posted by Xmas@Jan 24 2018, 06:31 PM
idc who wins the breakout star award. I just wanna see what <a href='index.php?showuser=2761' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Keygan</a> does if I don't win ya kno.

he'll probably throw a tantrum and get all of montreal to retire

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Jan 24 2018, 06:26 PM

It's always about you, though, don't back down now.

To answer to your fixation on hits, Bearss, unlike Kurczewski and Redding and 90% of the players in the league, actually shared a line with hitters. Just like you said +/- can be affected, so is hitting in Simon T. Joe and Ace were both winged by 40 checkers, while Bearss was 63 checking to Volkova's 70+ (it changed throughout the season).

Add in, again, 24 shot blocks, just to really drive that point home, on a team that didn't give up a ton of shots, and the 64 points (it is two-way forward, not strictly defensive forward which differentiates it from the Selke) and I don't think it's really as bad as you make it out to be

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page