Create Account

S38 SHL Awards Show

Hopefully this is finally Clayton's year

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Hey, why don't we stop trying to overshadow the great season people had by bickering about which players broke out more than others?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2349' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>bozzz</a> and I for a S31 sweep of the McBride nominations (it was only a matter of time there amirite?)

<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy Nog</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2476' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>ThePandava</a> had excellent seasons to earn Stevens nominations, congrats to you three on this achievement (less so eggy cause NEW sucks amirite??)

<a href='index.php?showuser=2338' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>CBear</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1855' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Rich</a> nominated for the Dar award, and personally I think this is the hardest trophy to choose a winner

<a href='index.php?showuser=2015' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>Xmas</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=512' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Green</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2280' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>daBenchwarmer</a> are the Richan award nominees, and while I'm certainly biased toward my baenches, these are all great users who had their first great season so congrats to them

<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>Evok</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a> up for the Jesster because they're all fantastic rookies. Let's not forget that S38 saw perhaps the best crop of rookies, and there are excellent arguments to be made for other rookies, but you can't deny these three were also amazing.

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy Nog</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> for Littleton trophy makes too much sense! These are all great users who have incredible players, and they all put a LOT of time into this site. Would just like to give them a big thanks right here!

<a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2532' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>TheRealBK</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1449' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>NUCK</a> all great GMs who were nominated for the Uppercut award. I've worked closely on many deals with all of them, and I don't have a bad thing to say here. Also, HUGE congrats to <a href='index.php?showuser=2532' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>TheRealBK</a> on this nomination, I know it was a long wait for you to get a GM spot recently, but here you are and you're making a splash already!

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ballerstorm</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>grimreaper</a> nominated for the Razov, and hard to argue with these three at all. S38 was a WILD playoffs, and these three were a big part of the excitement.

finally you've got me <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> nominated for the Mexico award, and if I'm correct this will be the first time someone from S31 wins that award, so congrats to my S31 brothers!

Congrats to all the nominees, you all deserve it!

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Like if I was nominated and didn't win I wouldn't be upset. That doesn't bother me Abes had an excellent season but to have a fluke 35 point season to too sub 30 seasons to 49 and not be nominated that's what I don't get. Pulling for Abes for the award

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Eggy Nog@Jan 24 2018, 05:45 PM
Hopefully this is finally Clayton's year

I initially read this as "Clayton's rear" and was very confused but unsurprised.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Jan 24 2018, 05:14 PM

Counter argument, literally the same thing can be said for Xander Green. 26, 17, 36. Only a 10 point jump compared to 15 for Caelum as a defenseman.

I agree which is why I don't really think Green should have been a nominee.

He was nommed for the Jesster 2 seasons ago.

I don't think having a decent season, regressing, then going back to being pretty good constitutes breaking out.

I think Abes should be the easy winner, regardless of the reasoning he went from a 10 point player to a 50 point player.

If we want to talk about looking back though how about going from 16 points to 30 to 41 to 56 and being the youngest player in the top 10 in scoring while also putting up 150 hits

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jan 24 2018, 05:46 PM
Hey, why don't we stop trying to overshadow the great season people had by bickering about which players broke out more than others?

<a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2349' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>bozzz</a> and I for a S31 sweep of the McBride nominations (it was only a matter of time there amirite?)

<a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy Nog</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2476' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>ThePandava</a> had excellent seasons to earn Stevens nominations, congrats to you three on this achievement (less so eggy cause NEW sucks amirite??)

<a href='index.php?showuser=2338' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>CBear</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1855' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Rich</a> nominated for the Dar award, and personally I think this is the hardest trophy to choose a winner

<a href='index.php?showuser=2015' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>Xmas</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=512' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Green</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2280' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>daBenchwarmer</a> are the Richan award nominees, and while I'm certainly biased toward my baenches, these are all great users who had their first great season so congrats to them

<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>Evok</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1119' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>artermis</a> up for the Jesster because they're all fantastic rookies. Let's not forget that S38 saw perhaps the best crop of rookies, and there are excellent arguments to be made for other rookies, but you can't deny these three were also amazing.

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1765' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-4'>Eggy Nog</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> for Littleton trophy makes too much sense! These are all great users who have incredible players, and they all put a LOT of time into this site. Would just like to give them a big thanks right here!

<a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2532' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>TheRealBK</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1449' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>NUCK</a> all great GMs who were nominated for the Uppercut award. I've worked closely on many deals with all of them, and I don't have a bad thing to say here. Also, HUGE congrats to <a href='index.php?showuser=2532' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>TheRealBK</a> on this nomination, I know it was a long wait for you to get a GM spot recently, but here you are and you're making a splash already!

<a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1643' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ballerstorm</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=31' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-66'>grimreaper</a> nominated for the Razov, and hard to argue with these three at all. S38 was a WILD playoffs, and these three were a big part of the excitement.

finally you've got me <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2327' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>ztevans</a> nominated for the Mexico award, and if I'm correct this will be the first time someone from S31 wins that award, so congrats to my S31 brothers!

Erase every mention of ztevans and this is a good post.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Anton Razov Trophy (Playoff MVP)

Insert Name Here --> Joe Kurczewski - 17 Games: 10G, 11A, 21P, +15, 56 Hits, 11.90% 5 game stars

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jan 24 2018, 04:46 PM

<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>Evok</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1119' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>artermis</a> up for the Jesster because they're all fantastic rookies. Let's not forget that S38 saw perhaps the best crop of rookies, and there are excellent arguments to be made for other rookies, but you can't deny these three were also amazing.

Thank you so much, Grape Man. I really appreciate the good vibes here. <3

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

am v proud of da pride Cheers

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@Jan 24 2018, 06:56 PM
Anton Razov Trophy (Playoff MVP)

Insert Name Here --> [b]Joe Kurczewski - 17 Games: 10G, 11A, 21P, +15, 56 Hits, 11.90% 5 game stars
[/b]
WOW! How could I forget about <a href='index.php?showuser=2310' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>JKortesi81</a> having an amazing playoff run? What a guy! There's no way Joe isn't bringing home some hardware real soon though!

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:Originally posted by tweedledunn@Jan 24 2018, 07:05 PM
am v proud of da pride Cheers
you could even say you're PROU... wait nevermind

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Bearss' 66 hits and 36% faceoffs is great 2 way play lol

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

and good luck to all nominees!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Quote:Originally posted by Grapehead@Jan 24 2018, 05:46 PM

<a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-69'>Evok</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=1119' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>artermis</a>
u mean <a href='index.php?showuser=1984' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Beaty</a> not artermis

rip beaty :-x

good post tho

Quote:Originally posted by Symmetrik@Jan 24 2018, 06:07 PM
Bearss' 66 hits and 36% faceoffs is great 2 way play lol

He isn't a center, blocked ten more shots than you, and was third on the team in +/- instead of 14th. Watch your damn mouth with the Bearss slander.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans