Create Account

Stepping down from coaching

Dont feel like being a coach of the Chiefs anymore and don't see a huge point of being one. Dissapointed that we couldn't deliver the past couple seasons. Someone else can have a turn. Although, grateful I was given the opportunity and content with the alternative on my jersey.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Andybj</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a>

Go Chiefs

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Jan 27 2018, 03:36 AM
Dont feel like being a coach of the Chiefs anymore and don't see a huge point of being one. Dissapointed that we couldn't deliver the past couple seasons.&nbsp; Someone else can have a turn. Although, grateful I was given the opportunity and content with the alternative on my jersey.

<a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Andybj</a> <a href='index.php?showuser=1773' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Baelor Swift</a>

Go Chiefs

We had a great past couple of seasons man... while I hope you reconsider with the talent we have coming in to S39. Thank you for your time boss!

[Image: Wally.png]