Create Account

S39 - SMJHL Pre-Season

S39 SMJHL Pre-Season Index

Welcome to the S39 SMJHL Pre Season!

GMs

Please double check your team's rosters. If you see any mistakes with your team's lines, strats or updates/builds, please message me ASAP either on the site or on discord and I will fix it for the following sim.

PLAYERS

Please check your builds in the sim. If you notice any mistakes, DO NOT message me or post in this thread. Please advise your GMs and have them contact me.

Pre season will start shortly, looking at having a morning and evening sim tomorrow and starting the regular season Tuesday!

Ahh

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Pre season is Live! I was just notified by a few updaters that a few rookies were missed in this round of updates. The updaters are hard at work now making sure everyone is updated so I can input the new builds in the sim tomorrow.

[Image: about-to-go-down.gif]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2182' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>JR95</a> pls remove that slimeball Lukas Muller from the Detroit lineup

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

PKR - Loki - Gill

welcome to the new death line bios

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Mammoths

[Image: Oqsvuu4.png]
FranceCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersScarecrowsCitadellesPanthersFrance

JR pls nerf Moreau too gud

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Jan 28 2018, 01:04 PM

I second this. He must be screen cheating or something.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Jan 28 2018, 04:04 PM
17 13 3 1 0.933 1.45

damn that's pretty impressive tbh

Knights LETS GO Knights

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jan 28 2018, 03:54 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2182' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>JR95</a> pls remove that slimeball Lukas Muller from the Detroit lineup
amen

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders raiders

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jan 28 2018, 03:54 PM
I applied some tide to go on that stain. should be removed by next sim.

Militia

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims