Create Account

S39 - Regular Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Feb 22 2018, 07:10 AM

Such an Eggy post when you consider an actual SMJHL rookie was in net for Norway in the most recent tournament with 400 less TPE (at least) and won silver after beating Finland and Germany, the two most recent gold medalists entering the tournament.  Ninja  Ninja  Ninja

But yeah, go Czechoslovakia in S32 I reckon.

Well, I mean my example was S25 and Russia and Canada were in the top 3 or 4 for sure.

But yeah how could I forget about MA BOI TUCK

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Feb 22 2018, 12:54 PM

Well, I mean my example was S25 and Russia and Canada were in the top 3 or 4 for sure.

But yeah how could I forget about MA BOI TUCK

Tommy Tuck DA GAWD

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

<a href='index.php?showuser=2408' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>XLeafer</a> whatcha doin bro

Code:
Terrance Nova beats up Leafer Rielly at 13:57 of 3rd period

Hasnt lost a fight in his career 3-0-1 this season don't play with him, Nova got hands and he mad Tongue

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Feb 22 2018, 03:06 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2408' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>XLeafer</a> whatcha doin bro

Code:
Terrance Nova beats up Leafer Rielly at 13:57 of 3rd period

Hasnt lost a fight in his career 3-0-1 this season don't play with him,&nbsp; Nova got hands and he mad Tongue
I'll come for revenge

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by XLeafer@Feb 22 2018, 02:35 PM

I'll come for revenge
You'll have your chance in round 1, its okay, we just mad cuz we haven't got a ring yet

Doubt is a dream killer