Create Account

Global Simulation Hockey League

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Mar 17 2018, 09:24 AM
that website looks like shit tbh
Well we like it. So its your opinion that you hate it. There's others that like the websites more like any other kids creating websites like yall.

I started in the gshl and then came here, my first week here has been great but to be honest my first week there was beyond better. As forgot being toxic, I'm finding a lot more toxicity here in this thread than I've ever received there. The leagues are different and gshl has grown a lot in its small amount of time so far. I really don't understand the hate? I plan on staying in both leagues and expect to have a lot of fun here but this is just plain weird.

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by JR95@Mar 17 2018, 09:17 AM
Pretty terrible league and surprisingly toxic for how young it is. Highly recomend avoiding it.
You're trying to dunk on the league that you are in? Seems odd. What kind of person are you talking shit about this league when you are in it. Kys

The league it's in infancy, but I do agree that they're toxic people in this league, I never really go into the discord because of the amount of competition. But, the game casting for the league is great it actually sometimes sound like real commentary from the NHL and that's prolly the only thing they have going for them. I really only joined cause of Flemmy and you can ask him yourself.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Arrary@Mar 17 2018, 10:49 AM

You're trying to dunk on the league that you are in? Seems odd. What kind of person are you talking shit about this league when you are in it. Kys
case and point, ladies and gentleman.

Quote:Originally posted by Arrary@Mar 17 2018, 05:49 PM

Oh. Well, with this attitude you ain't getting no one.

Quote:Originally posted by Arrary@Mar 17 2018, 10:49 AM

Lol, clearly you know nothing about Suicide prevention.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by JR95@Mar 17 2018, 09:55 AM

case and point, ladies and gentleman.
Hop on the discord server then.. old man.. Don't you have anything to do when you can't even get off the computer for once in your life.

Quote:Originally posted by Arrary@Mar 17 2018, 10:44 AM

Well we like it. So its your opinion that you hate it. There's others that like the websites more like any other kids creating websites like yall.

wot

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Mar 17 2018, 09:57 AM

Lol, clearly you know nothing about Suicide prevention.
Clearly I dont. -sarcastic- Im not letting people flex on the website because they can't upgrade their puny players like mine.

Im a gm on that league, I really only participate in my own locker room. dont really enjoy the public discord, though watching the games is pretty fun

I'd just suggest that everyone back away at this point and chill out. On both sides.

So I am coming from a central perspective here. The GSHL needs some guidance but the idea of the league is quite interesting. There are people that put in a good amount of work over there, like the Commentary Lead and Radio Host Vince Brown.

For someone like <a href='index.php?showuser=2271' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-54'>Avakael</a> to make snap judgements based on his short time in the league is a bit uninformed. Sure the most active 12 players in discord get +2 each week. But the main progression comes from play. Have a good game? Get some points to spend. So it's obvious your short and inactive time there has made you an informed member of the community. Honestly, the guys talking shit from the SHL here I have never seen do one thing to try and help the GSHL. So seems like you're just complaining. The comments from multiple members about toxcity seems one-legged as, once again, you've been inactive as fuck or more likely haven't said one thing in the league. Let's just remember that the SHL is just one big happy family where everyone gets along.

As for the guys vehemently defending the GSHL. The league does need some help. Especially of the quality of life variety. Creating a player is too frustrating for most people at the moment. The website layout is terrible. I made a much better banner for the site and it wasn't even recognized. Pepper needs to accept outside influence a bit better. The league needs better image if it plans to succed. But I think people need to take a step back and realize that there needs to be guidance outside of the Commish for a league to succeed. QoL for the GSHL would got a long way at this point.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Arrary@Mar 17 2018, 07:58 AM

Hop on the discord server then.. old man.. Don't you have anything to do when you can't even get off the computer for once in your life.
[Image: vRcyGiM.gif]

when you insult a 22 year old by calling him an old man

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

The PDFs in that league give me cancer too

there is ALOT that needs work on in that league

Quote:Originally posted by Storm@Mar 17 2018, 09:59 AM

wot
I like how you have nothing to say back commish. rofl