Create Account

Sig Tournament Rivals

Playoffs will be starting shortly so it’s about time to get the sig tournament underway. Last season we did a collab tournament and had some really good submissions, and the season before that was a jersey swap theme. This season the theme is going to be rivals. Prizes will be awarded based on the amount of entries we receive but the 1st place finisher will be awarded $4m.

<div align="center">Rules
PLEASE READ THROUGH CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW ALL RULES

Each entry must include at least two renders from separate teams, along with 2 sets of text.
Renders must be from different photos
Deadline for submissions will be Monday March 5th 12pm EST
All submissions must be PM’d to myself and kept anonymous
Entries will be put up for a public vote to deciide the winners
Non winning entries can be submitted as weekly submissions
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me

</div>

Bump

Been trying to learn PS so this could be fun although I'll get absolutely spanked.

Do you mean SHL Rivals or NHL Rivals

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Feb 23 2018, 09:41 AM
Been trying to learn PS so this could be fun although I'll get absolutely spanked.

Do you mean SHL Rivals or NHL Rivals

SHL rivals. Check out the last couple tournaments, a random losing submission gets selected for $1m to encourage rookies Cheers

Awesome, I love these tournaments!

Wonder if I should enter Hmm

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Feb 24 2018, 06:44 AM
Wonder if I should enter Hmm
Do it, and upload the PSD so we can learn from you!

Bump while everyone’s at work

Only theee submissions so far, bump

bump

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

So I just finished work and will most likely be asleep at 12, so if you’re working on a submission you still have a bit of time. I’ll get the voting thread up this evening, got 5 really good submissions so far Cheers