I liked Pushkin before it was cool to. :(

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by YeauLeaux@Mar 3 2018, 01:03 PM

A god amongst men.

That's exactly what I keep trying to tell everyone. Glad to see someone realizes it. Now if only my wife could get on board.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

awesome

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

When will you add a feature that let's me change my stats?

Also Bojo, Taylor McDavid and Jordan Hall are the same person. Don't know if you can edit the box, because he is in the top 10 in career points.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 3 2018, 06:10 PM
Also Bojo, Taylor McDavid and Jordan Hall are the same person. Don't know if you can edit the box, because he is in the top 10 in career points.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dangit. Yeah I'm going to compile a list of names, because he's not the only situation. Already had to fix one guy in the smjhl. would be easier to just get them all done in one shot this time.

thanks for the heads up i forgot. let me know of anybody else. people with accents are likely to be hit as well.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by YeauLeaux@Mar 3 2018, 11:29 PM

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dangit. Yeah I'm going to compile a list of names, because he's not the only situation. Already had to fix one guy in the smjhl. would be easier to just get them all done in one shot this time.

thanks for the heads up i forgot. let me know of anybody else. people with accents are likely to be hit as well.
Patrick Taylor and Patrikov Bure Ninja

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by YeauLeaux@Mar 3 2018, 06:29 PM

Vuro Vlaters/Kian Hamilton as well.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 3 2018, 06:41 PM

Vuro Vlaters/Kian Hamilton as well.

[Image: 8GwbQvS.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=1286' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>r1c3bowl22</a>

Quote:Originally posted by YeauLeaux@Mar 3 2018, 06:29 PM

There is the Manius/Manious doubling as well

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Quote:Originally posted by Bonk@Mar 3 2018, 07:02 PM

There is the Manius/Manious doubling as well

Noted. I've added a request section for the site for things like this now. I've added that and a few other things so far. It will help me keep track of what I need to fix.

http://beaujeauxbeaux.azurewebsites.net/Home/Requests

also i know i had the other version of the beaujeaux box pinned globally. idk if anyone wants to do that for this or not.

Quote:Originally posted by YeauLeaux@Mar 5 2018, 07:31 PM

Noted. I've added a request section for the site for things like this now. I've added that and a few other things so far. It will help me keep track of what I need to fix.

http://beaujeauxbeaux.azurewebsites.net/Home/Requests

also i know i had the other version of the beaujeaux box pinned globally. idk if anyone wants to do that for this or not.

Good thing you added the text below the description box. Ninja

Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Quote:Originally posted by Bonk@Mar 5 2018, 07:37 PM
Good thing you added the text below the description box.&nbsp; Ninja

60% of the time it works every time.

Quote:Originally posted by YeauLeaux@Mar 5 2018, 07:39 PM

60% of the time it works every time.

It made me stop.

For now Ninja

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Damn this is amazing bro. It sucks that my crazy s32 smjhl mvp playoffs statline got wiped along with the playoff index (ofcourse that would happen)

Beautiful work

Doubt is a dream killer