Create Account

Werewolf Game 4

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Mar 5 2018, 09:35 AM
if teddy doesnt die N1 im incredibly suspicious
Teddy dies night 1 I think he may hunt us all down irl

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Mar 5 2018, 10:50 AM

Teddy dies night 1 I think he may [b]hunt
us all down irl[/b]
:o

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2646' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Sleepy</a> gonna be sneking his way around again.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Holy moly boys it finally started. Please don't kill me night one, not again. Give me a few nights at least.

Also pineapple on pizza is fantastic.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I have to say - I was incredibly apprehensive of Hawaiian pizza until I tried it...

and it was real fucking good.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Mar 5 2018, 10:30 AM
I have to say - I was incredibly apprehensive of Hawaiian pizza until I tried it...

and it was real fucking good.

The problem is most people don't try it. They immediately write it off as "eww fruit on pizza" but they have no problem that under the cheese is a damn fruit sauce.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Mar 5 2018, 11:39 AM

The problem is most people don't try it. They immediately write it off as "eww fruit on pizza" but they have no problem that under the cheese is a damn fruit sauce.

To be fair the pineapple is a very distinct flavor compared to a normal pizza slice. But that's what makes it so gooooood

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I like pineapple. I like pizza. I do not like pineapple on my pizza.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Mar 5 2018, 06:53 PM

e d g y

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Mar 5 2018, 11:53 AM
How would you like to eat pineapple most?

Would you eat it on this toast?

Would you serve it to your friend <a href='index.php?showuser=2262' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Ghost</a>?

Please, let us hear your boast.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 5 2018, 11:20 AM
Holy moly boys it finally started. Please don't kill me night one, not again. Give me a few nights at least.

Also pineapple on pizza is fantastic.

Ninja

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Ace@Mar 5 2018, 06:58 PM

How would you like to eat pineapple most?

Would you eat it on this toast?

Would you serve it to your friend <a href='index.php?showuser=2262' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-34'>Ghost</a>?

Please, let us hear your boast.

Go ask this in my AMA article pls

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Mar 5 2018, 11:53 AM

e d g y a f

Code:

Code:

I've been trying to be more open to new foods over the past few months and honestly I'd try pineapple on pizza. I'm not buying it but if someone else got it I'd definitely try it

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Mar 5 2018, 12:22 PM
I've been trying to be more open to new foods over the past few months and honestly I'd try pineapple on pizza. I'm not buying it but if someone else got it I'd definitely try it

its not the worst thing tbh. I'm just not a huge fan of cooked pineapple and thats where the hangup is for me. Not really a taste thing, just not a texture I like on pizza.

I prefer my pineapple freshly prepared and not having been through an oven.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |