Create Account

S40 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects Thread

1. Player Name

Kaare Aleksandersen

2. Player Position

Defense

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?

If I have time

5. What kind of player do you want to build?

Offensive or two-way defenseman

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?

Because I want to be the very best, like no one ever was

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

I love discord

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?

If I have the time

1. Player Name - Koda Reece

2. Player Position - D

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

3 or 4

When I need money, yes.

Hitter that racks up a lot of assists.

I wouldn't mind. They were my second choice when I was a SMJHL Free Agent with my first player (Stamkos Jr.).

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

That's fine.

No, I wouldn't have the time or energy.

1. Player Name

Dayymo Ralchankinov

2. Player Position

Centre

4 minimum

Yes sir

Offensive center

Yes Montreal is a nice place to be

Yup discord is life

Possibly depends on how much time I have

1. Player Name
matej elias

2. Player Position
rw

yes

pure sniper man

no

yes

Hmm

1. Player Name
Reginald MacIntyre

2. Player Position
Defenseman

I've already started on that.

I want to build a player proactive on defense, supports the transition to attack and helps sustain attacks when possible and can flex into a forecheck.

I would like to be a member of Montreal. I was first contacted by the GM and we had a good conversation about how I might fit in and things currently ongoing with me. I feel like Montreal would be a good chemistry fit, at least, and for my first go-around, that is a high priority.

I am okay with that since I'm usually in there on other chats anyway.

Once I get the hang of the league cycle, I'll consider it more seriously. I did apply to the open Banker job, though someone else was hired for it.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

1. Player Name
DabCity Savage

2. Player Position
RW

When my previous player, Elyk was in his prime, I was a 5 but then as his performance tailed off and his TPE dropped I became more of 2 (I still participated in the team discord, I just wasn't doing a bunch of PTs). With my new player, I plan on being 4, and participate most days of the week.

Yes, I plan on doing Points tasks and I plan on writing the odd article from time to time. I plan on making a lot of graphics so that is where I intend to get a large chunk of my income from

I want to build on offensive goal scoring winger.

Yes, I'd like to play for any team that wants we so if that team is Montreal, I'd be thrilled to play there. Being Canadian, it would also be fun to play for a Canadian team.

Yes, Winnipeg primarily uses discord as well so I'd definitely be okay with using Discord.

I've held a league job in the past as a Graphics Grader and it was good, I just eventually didn't have the time to be able to do the job at a good level. So I wouldn't write off the possibility of holding a league job, I just don't think I have the time right now to be able to do a good job of it, while also actively doing PTs, graphics etc.

1. Player Name

Kristaps Ball

2. Player Position

RW

4-5

Yes

Sniper. I want all the goals

Do you want me is the real question. And I never would say that publicly

Yup

Probably. I'm a GM in the GOMHL so I know how to GM

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

1. Player Name

Rahotep Tutankhamun

2. Player Position

RW

Media been doing hope to get PTs rhis year

Powerforward

Sure, open to all teams

Same thing as every other team will have to adjust to it.

Had before many if them, unsure if i will this go around.

West Kendall

1. Player Name: Mattias Enqvist

2. Player Position: Centre

3. Activity Level: 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Yes

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Yes I do, Playmaker

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I dont like the actual city, but sure why not.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes i like discord

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? I hold one now I think

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

1. Player Name: Lucas Rammer

2. Player Position: RW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? I will do as many as I can but cannot guarantee that I will do all of them

5. What kind of player do you want to build?: A winger who is speedy and big who is not afraid of throwing the body around and can score.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I think that the team has improvements to be made and I am willing to make this team better.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? I am okay with discord. It is very easy to use.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? If time allows me to I am all for it.