Create Account

S40 Interested Prospects Thread

Season 40 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects Thread

Hey draftees, my name is Baelor Swift, general manager of the Minnesota Chiefs. I've been with this team for twelve seasons now, head GM for 7, and believe we have one of the premier franchises in the SHL. But what I believe is not so important... let me explain a bit about why I think we have something very special here.

First off, we have enjoyed plenty of success here, having made the playoffs in each of the past four seasons and winning the Challenge Cup just a few days ago. However, we have been able to enjoy this success by building a great team environment as evidenced by the fact that of our cup winning roster, 14 of our 17 active players have spent the majority of their SHL careers with the Chiefs. Long story short, we have created a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive locker room environment that makes Minnesota a place that people enjoy and remain loyal to. We plan to continue to foster such a friendly, winning environment for a long time to come and we hope that YOU can be part of this top tier franchise :D

We would greatly appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out a survey we have created for draftees to answer. And, please, if you have any questions, feel free to shoot myself or Co-GM <a href='index.php?showuser=1242' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Andybj</a> a PM here or on Discord! Good luck in the draft Smile

Now, the questions:

Code:
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? [/b]

[b]2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?[/b]

[b]3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player? [/b]

[b]5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.? [/b]

[b]7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency? [/b]

[b]8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from? [/b]

[b]9. What do you bring to a team? [/b]

[b]10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?[/b]

[b]11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?[/b]

[b]12. Any questions for us?[/b]

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?

2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?
puh its my 3rd player :lol:

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?
idk

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?
Nope! decision by SHL and SMJHL GMs

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?

allround should be a great option!

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?
idk now! if all is perfect and I love it in a team then I will stay there!

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?
Hmm

9. What do you bring to a team?
:facepalm:

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?
Exercise

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?
all of them

12. Any questions for us?
not yet! Smile

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why? 8, Nothing against joining Chiefs!
2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level? 8 and 8, visit both at least few times per day

3. What have you enjoyed the most about the SHL since creating your current player?
Joining a new team with quite few new names that I have never played with and working towards improving as a unit. The whole start a new career has been a fun one so far!

4. What have you liked the least about the SHL since creating your current player?
Cant really think anything :o

5. Would you have a problem with playing a couple more seasons in the SMJHL before being called up?
No, was planning on playing 3 or 4 seasons anyways!

[b]6. What would you be looking for in an ideal team – activity, team/individual success, LR/discord atmosphere, playing time, etc.?
Easy going and fun place to spend time in is the biggest thing. Of course being part of a project that hopefully ends into team success and individual success is not bad either Wink

7. Assuming everything goes smoothly, do you plan on sticking with the team that drafts you for the long haul or do you think you’ll explore free agency?
Planning on sticking around, but of course if something goes on inside the team that I´m personally not enjoying too much - then other options might start to feel better and better, but first option is sticking around for long term.

8. Who are you? What do you currently do in real life? What are your interests? Where are you from?
I´m from Finland and currently studying English, but that last part is hopefully changing soon and I either find a job or go into different school.

I spend too much time in these sim leagues Tongue On top of that, I like to play video games and watch hockey/ football here and there. Casual sports fan really.
Hopefully offense and solid D, planning on building a offensive D who focuses on shooting a lot and bit of a physical side as well.

Off the ice I bring terrible humor and fairly active locker room presence.

10. Describe your ideal night. Where would you go? What would you do? Who would you be with?
Nice meal and back at home to watch the weather at 8. Hopefully alone.

11. What drives you to get drafted to the Chiefs: Is it Money, Career, Passion, Ambition, Appointment or something else?
I´m here to play hockey and hopefully help the team that drafts me as much as possible.

12. Any questions for us? Nothing at the moment!

1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?
8, idk
2. What is your forum activity level on a scale from 1-10? Discord activity level?
Forum: 6
Discord: 10
meeting people
everyone on my team being traded
no

active discord
sticking for the long haul
im from minnesota. I like to play video games and sports. Currently a Senior in high school and will be attending the University of Minnesota twin cities next year Smile. I currently am planning on majoring in Computer Science, but may switch to Computer Engineering or Software engineering.
being active in discord
Probably playing video games with my friend or hanging out with my friends
not sure

Quote:Originally posted by Unicorn@Mar 13 2018, 05:04 PM
[b]1. What is your interest level in being drafted by the Chiefs on a scale of 1-10? Why?
8, idk
Forum: 6
Discord: 10
meeting people
everyone on my team being traded
no

active discord
sticking for the long haul
im from minnesota. I like to play video games and sports. Currently a Senior in high school and will be attending the University of Minnesota twin cities next year Smile. I currently am planning on majoring in Computer Science, but may switch to Computer Engineering or Software engineering.
being active in discord
Probably playing video games with my friend or hanging out with my friends
not sure
12. Any questions for us?[/b]
What kind of video games and sports do you play?

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Mar 13 2018, 05:57 PM

What kind of video games and sports do you play?
I play a lot of video games. Mostly it has been Fortnite, Civ 6, and Dota, but it usually depends on what my friends want to play. I play League, PUBG, and Overwatch occasionally. I recently haven't been playing that many sports because I've been trying to focus on school. But I play soccer and football and basketball with friends.

Quote:Originally posted by Unicorn@Mar 13 2018, 06:28 PM

I play a lot of video games. Mostly it has been Fortnite, Civ 6, and Dota, but it usually depends on what my friends want to play. I play League, PUBG, and Overwatch occasionally. I recently haven't been playing that many sports because I've been trying to focus on school. But I play soccer and football and basketball with friends.
Nice, yeah, school comes first. I've been playing fortnite on and off for a few months now on the ps4. Got a few wins last night as well. Which console or PC?

Doubt is a dream killer

Quote:Originally posted by sarmo@Mar 13 2018, 06:33 PM

Nice, yeah, school comes first.&nbsp; I've been playing fortnite on and off for a few months now on the ps4.&nbsp; Got a few wins last night as well. Which console or PC?
PC, I have a PS4, but I use it mostly for madden and 2k

Quote:Originally posted by Unicorn@Mar 13 2018, 06:35 PM

PC, I have a PS4, but I use it mostly for madden and 2k
yeah i got 2k as well. Im from houston. Die hard rockets lol

Doubt is a dream killer

8 cuz i know nothing about any of the SHL teams

Forum like a 6 Discord a 10

Discord and stats

the website lmao

No please keep me down

A fun Discord and a chance to win cups when i get called up

Ninja

From Massachusetts, love the bruins

A winning attitude

Friends at the movies

Im here to win some hockey

[Image: sour_chin_music.gif]

[Image: HoJ50Az.png][Image: bbtqOQr.png]
Gif sig by Gillon
Other sig by ml