Create Account

S39 Hall of Fame Ceremony

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

With only one more induction remaining, we are going to eliminate one of the rest.

Hunter Wong
Benjamin Reid
Brandon Cant

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Kinsler snubbed again, Jesus

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by CampinKiller@Mar 13 2018, 07:03 PM
Kinsler snubbed again, Jesus
Kinsler is overrated by Texas.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 13 2018, 07:00 PM

One of the greatest forwards in his prime and had one of the most consistent careers among all players, Onoprienko finished among some of the top scorers of all time. Coupled with his conduct off the ice he is a memorable player and will live on in SHL history! Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=75' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>JackCross</a>!

Absolute legend. One of my true heroes on this site.

How does Schmidt miss it though? Few, if any, are more deserving.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Brandon Cant received only 5 votes and will not be inducted this season.

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 13 2018, 07:04 PM

I’m pretty sure he has better numbers than people currently in the HOF

PatriotesUsaWhalers

Quote:Originally posted by CampinKiller@Mar 13 2018, 07:05 PM

I’m pretty sure he has better numbers than people currently in the HOF
I mean if you want to argue over who he deserves to make it in ahead of, go ahead and make the argument (keeping in mind this is his first season of eligibility and he has six more cracks at this anyway).

Or maybe you could have been part of the discussion by applying to join the committee when I repeatedly opened it up for applications, instead of getting all huffy when Kinsler doesn't make it in.

There are only two players remaining, and only one can be inducted!

You yourself ranked Kinsler number 1 in shl top 100 ArGar, he was top 3 as well, fucking joke of a committee

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 13 2018, 07:04 PM

Ridiculous statement. He was undeniably one of the best players of his generation, team doesn't come into it at all

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Mar 13 2018, 07:06 PM

I mean if you want to argue over the last few seasons who he deserves to make it in ahead of, go ahead and make the argument.

Or maybe you could have been part of the discussion by applying to join the committee when I repeatedly opened it up for applications, instead of getting all huffy when Kinsler doesn't make it in.

Oh yes, I must not have a right to an opinion because I didn’t apply for HOF committee, cause I never pay attention to job openings.

I made a simple comment, that was far from “huffy,” but whatever my dude. If I have time tonight I make actually make that argument

PatriotesUsaWhalers

Benjamin Reid only received 8 votes and will not be inducted...

Which means....

Our final inductee is Hunter Wong, who received 89 votes!

<div align="center">[Image: Ycwa1V2.png]

Career Statistics
Career Regular Season Stats:
GP: 659 | W: 367 | L: 235 | OT: 57 | SV%: .904 | GAA: 2.614 | SO: 46

Career Awards:
1x 1st All-Star Team (S30)
1x 2nd All-Star Team (S35)
2x 3rd All-Star Team (S31, S36)
All-Rookie Team (S22)
1x John McBride Trophy (S30)
1x Anton Razov Trophy (S32)
3x Challenge Cup (S27, S29, S32)
2x John McBride Nominee (S31, S35)
</div>

Hunter Wong was possibly the greatest goaltender of his generation, stepping up to the plate to replace the old guard of goaltenders. Because of Wong's consistency, he backstopped the Dragons to 3 Challenge Cups, turning an new leaf on the franchise and making them a consistent threat to win every season. Congrats <a href='index.php?showuser=171' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wongy</a>!

Wongy!!!!!!

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]