Create Account

S40 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects Th

<div align="center">[Image: 8RqFk1n.png]

It's that time of the year again, where we would like to get to know some of the prospects a little better. The Whalers had a great playoffs in S39, unfortunately falling 2 games short of another cup, but we are ready to push for another and adding a few new rookies will only help us get closer to that goal. If you are interested in becoming a Whaler please fill out the questions below. Cheers

Code:
Player Name:
Player Position:
Link to Player Page:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day):
What kind of player do you want to build?
Why should Vancouver draft you?
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL?
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications?
Who is your favorite NHL team?
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke
</div>

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Player Name: Alex Andani

Player Position: Center

Link to Player Page: Andani's Stats

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 5

What kind of player do you want to build? Defensive forward with playmaking upside. High PH, DF; moderate-high PA, moderate SC (minimal at first)

Why should Vancouver draft you? Everyone wants to be a scorer. Not too many want to focus on the defensive side of things as a forward.

Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? I'll go where I'm wanted. I can see myself playing in the SMJHL for a while.

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? You know I am.

Who is your favorite NHL team? https://youtu.be/OKF4y1L2pXE?t=6

Post your favorite .gif/meme/joke Cheesesteaks

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

Player Name: Piotr Czerkawski
Player Position: RW
Link to Player Page: Link
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 4
What kind of player do you want to build? Whatever the team needs, I'd appreciate any help in that matter
Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm new player, but already active (though still rookie) in other sim leagues - PBE and NSFL. I'm not as interested in NHL as in MLB, but still I didn't know nothing about football and enjoyed NSFL. At least with Hockey I have some players from Poland I can try to imitate in this league.
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? No idea, don't know to much how stuff works and how much it takes moving between league, but if locker is great I don't mind spending there extended time.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Sure, I'm most of the time there. It's one of my favourite thing about sim leagues.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Not really die hard fan of any, but last year I cheered for Maple Leafs in the playoffs.
[Image: c5db21ff757012e82f0daf23589d706b8e7fea24...4ecfca.jpg]

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

1. Flacko Lagerfield

2.LW

3. http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=87548

4. 5

5. Sniper.

6. Why not?

7. No rush.

8. Yes.

9. Sens

10. I don't have a specific one but memersdelight makes some pretty good ones.

[Image: 3.png]

Player Name: Aiden Elswick

Link to Player Page: SO MUCH WORK (http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=87650)

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 5

What kind of player do you want to build?

Scorer.

Why should Vancouver draft you?

You shouldn't. But in case you do for some reason, it would be because I have been very active in other sim leagues, and I bring a good presence to the locker room and an active body on the ice.

Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL?

I dont know yet, Ill play it by ear.

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications?

Yup yup yup.

Who is your favorite NHL team?

Penguins, no bandwagon i swear.

I really like the minnie and mickey are getting a divorce joke, but I am too lazy rn.

Player Name: Benjamin Blue
Player Position: G
Link to Player Page: http://originalshl.com/index.php?showtopic=87212
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 3.5
What kind of player do you want to build? A reliable elite goalie
Why should Vancouver draft you? To help push for the playoffs
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? Take time
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Definitely
Who is your favorite NHL team? Devils
Whenever someone calls me Canadian (IM FROM NJ)

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Player Name: Mister Shit
Player Position: D
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2431187
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 4
What kind of player do you want to build? Subban
Why should Vancouver draft you? I am Mister Shit. You should draft me.
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? I win game. so I win game however I win game.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? Habs
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke Yes.

Player Name: Mattias Enqvist
Player Position: Centre
Link to Player Page: LINK
What kind of player do you want to build? A set-up Man
Why should Vancouver draft you? I live in Vancouver
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? I'm a TPE whore.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes I am
Who is your favorite NHL team? Devils
[Image: Funny-meme---Babys-laughter.jpg]

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Player Name: Daniel Daniil

Player Position: Wing

Link to Player Page: I have no clue what it is, but I've only created three posts, it's Probably not hard for you to find.

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 2-3

What kind of player do you want to build? Playmaker that also is good on generating turnovers, and quick to put the puck in motion to the rest of his teammates.

Why should Vancouver draft you? Because you get two Dans for the price of one. Three, if we're being ttechnically correct -- I just don't have the money to change my username RIP in pieces.

Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? Depends on the needs of the team that drafts me.

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Sure.

Who is your favorite NHL team? Caps.

[Image: 6ghcb6.jpg]

Player Name: Lightning Jones
Player Position: LW
Link to Player Page: in sig
What kind of player do you want to build? A good one.
Why should Vancouver draft you? You shouldn't.
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? I'm in no rush.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yes.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Whichever one you hate the most.
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke. No.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Player Name:Kata Vilde
Player Position: Goalie
Link to Player Page:http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=87612
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day):5
What kind of player do you want to build?hof goalie
Why should Vancouver draft you? Cause I gonna be GOAT
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? as a goalie I'll be down awhile
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? already doing that
Who is your favorite NHL team? Wings
[Image: Ric-Flair-Meme-7.jpg]

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Player Name: Kaare Aleksandersen
Player Position: Defense
Link to Player Page: Here

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day) : Around a 4

What kind of player do you want to build? I just want to be on a team, not too worried about player build

Why should Vancouver draft you? I'm active, like hockey, and I think I can be a valuable asset to the team

I'm fine staying in the SMJHL for awhile, but of course the dream is the major leagues, so eventually I want to be in the SHL

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Definitely

Who is your favorite NHL team? Nashville Predators (<3 Pekka)

My Life is my favorite joke

Player Name: Koda Reece
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2443559
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 2 or 3
What kind of player do you want to build? Enforcer that gets assists
Why should Vancouver draft you? I played here before? So maybe don't? or do?
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? Take my time. I want a lot of TPE before my rookie season in SHL.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Waiting for Seattle to get a team
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke Don't have one

Player Name: Daniel Karlsson
Link to Player Page: In sig
What kind of player do you want to build? Top level puck moving defenseman
Why should Vancouver draft you? Why wouldn't Vancouver draft me
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? Nah depends on when the renes need the player really
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Yeah use it already a lot
Who is your favorite NHL team? Capitals
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke [Image: YROZbuf.jpg]

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Player Name: Kristaps Ball
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2426337
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 2
What kind of player do you want to build? A sniper
Why should Vancouver draft you? Because I will be more active and will be good
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? If I know I can get good playing time in the SHL, I'll move up but if not I'll stay down
Who is your favorite NHL team? Vegas Golden Knights
no u

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]