Create Account

S40 Vancouver Whalers Interested Prospects Th

Player Name: Dayymo Ralchankinov
Player Position: C
Link to Player Page: oof
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 5
What kind of player do you want to build?

Scoring centre

Why should Vancouver draft you?

Why shouldn't you draft le Russian

Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL?

2 seasons SMJHL minimum

Are you comfortable using discord for team communications?
Yes
Who is your favorite NHL team?

Vancouver canucks

Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke

Insert Patrick meme here

Player Name: matej elias with accents
Player Position: rw
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...0&#entry2443993
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 5
What kind of player do you want to build? sniper
Why should Vancouver draft you? well, honestly if you guys want a guy who talks alot in discord, but is gonna be in the smjhl short time but really wants to help a playoff team, im your guy. probably not in the first round
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? probably going up quickly
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? yes
Who is your favorite NHL team? sens
[Image: a87ccb9.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Mar 17 2018, 09:58 AM

What kind of player do you want to build? 5
Sorry, we are looking for 4s right now

Quote:Originally posted by JR95@Mar 17 2018, 10:29 AM

Sorry, we are looking for 4s right now
fuck lmao

i was meaning to respond to the question above that

Player Name: DabCity Savage

Player Position: RW

Link to Player Page:
Player Page

Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day):
I'd give myself a four, my activity dropped a bit recently when my player stopped doing well and I was well into regression but when he was in his prime I was on the site multiple times a day. Now I'd like to be active at least once a day or close to once a day.

I want to build an offensive goal scoring winger

I have had one other player in the SHL, Elyk and he had a very long successful career IMO. He won 2 SHL championships and 2 Gold IIHF medals to go along with multiple seasons putting up high point totals so I think I have a proven track record of building a successful player that can be a key member on a championship team.

Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL?
I'm open to any amount of seasons in the SMJHL. My past player played 2 seasons in Regina and that was fine with me. If it makes the most sense for my player and junior team, then I'm fine with playing 3 seasons but if it also makes sense for my SHL team, then I'm also open to playing just 1 season in junior. I just want to win so whatever gives my team the best chance to win, I'm fine with.

Yes, my current SHL team uses discord so I'm fine with it.

Ottawa Senators

This one has been able to make me laugh recently lol
[Image: giphy.gif]

Player Name: Reginald MacInture
Player Position: Defenseman
Link to Player Page: Player Page

A defensive defenseman supportive on the attack without committing high and proactive on defense.

I would bring an adaptive personality to the locker room and that mentality to adjusting to the needs of the team and what others advise is best for my playstyle. In addition, I would hopefully fulfill one of your team's defensive needs.

I would rather take as much time as I need to develop before my player becomes great.

Yes. I have it and use it daily.

Dallas Stars

[Image: 26m60y.jpg]

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Player Name: Rahotep Tutankhamun
Player Position:RW
Link to Player Page:
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day):  8/9
What kind of player do you want to build? Powerforward
Why should Vancouver draft you? Stud player
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? Depends on what my team needs, in the SHL level.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Not much of a choice these days
Who is your favorite NHL team? Flames
Post you favorite .gif/meme/jokes lazy right now lol

West Kendall

Player Name: Lucas Rammer
Player Position: RW
Link to Player Page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=87655
Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 = once every few weeks - 5 = multiple times each day): 4
What kind of player do you want to build?: A fast and big guy who is not afraid to throw the body around and can score.
Why should Vancouver draft you?: I am willing to listen to all feedback given to help me as a player but to ultimately help the team win a championship
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL?: I want to develop my player into a player who could help out in the SHL level immediately. That being said, I would want to stay in the SHJML to get better but to also get my team to a championship or two.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? I currently use discord and I really like how it is easy to use.
Who is your favorite NHL team? NYR
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke I don't really have one

Player Name: Jussi Hammanen
Player Position: Defense
Link to Player Page: Linky
What kind of player do you want to build? Defensively responsible with stonr puck moving skills.
Why should Vancouver draft you? Everybody needs some juicy ham.
Are you in a rush to get to the SHL level, or would you prefer to take your time moving from the SMJHL to the SHL? Take my time in juniors.
Are you comfortable using discord for team communications? Aye.
Who is your favorite NHL team? Avs.
Post you favorite .gif/meme/joke Absolute Unit