Create Account

Season 40 Interested Prospect thread

Welcome to PGFs prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 8 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

Code:
[b]1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?[/b]

[b]2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?[/b]

[b]3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)[/b]

[b]4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)[/b]

[b]5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) [/b]

[b]6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?[/b]

[b]7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?[/b]

[b]8. On a scale from 1-Golden God what do you think of Waters?[/b]

[b]9. Please post your favorite meme[/b]

[b]10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)[/b]

I also want to wish all draftees good luck and hope they end up where they want to be come draft day and have a meaningful or entertaining time here in the SMJHL!

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Tough question for newcomer. I guess I'd like to be good all around winger, but I definitely would listen to good advice

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Depends on what do you mean free, I'm pretty invested in other sim leagues. I think 3 hours should be enough a week to complete all tasks and create some content for $. That's not counting LR activity of course

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
Finishing master's degree, part time working, sport (volleyball, baseball, basketball, soccer) passionate. I'm assertive as far as personality goes.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30)

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly?
Sure, one of the best things in the sim leagues.

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player?
To enjoy the journey - sure receiving some individual accolades would be nice, but I can't name one in hockey so.

8. On a scale from 1-Golden God what do you think of Waters?
What? Don't know what either Golden God or which Waters you mention.

9. Please post your favorite meme
C'mon, it's 2nd questionnaire and repeated question if I find that on other teams I'm not going to answer it again.
[Image: 342c62a38d920c14c43136e37c1e98e2--hockey...t-days.jpg]

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Sure, preferably hit me on discord - I'm on SHL one already, forum messages systems isn't made for convos anyway.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?
In the sig. :D

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons?
Defensive Forward with playmaking upside

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)
Enough to get at least one media in. My schedule is all over the place but I can check the site and Discord pretty frequently.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc)
Finished college, trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life lol. Very easy going, not offended by much at all.

Yes and yes.

It'd be nice to be one of the leagues best PKers eventually. Maybe win a few cups.

Honestly don't know who they are. :lol:

Anything on /r/dankmemes is usually pretty spicy

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know)
Have at it, I don't mind where I end up in the draft. I'll go where I'm wanted. Wink

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]

1. http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=87548

2. Sniper.

3. Enough for the SHL.

4. I like doing stuff.

5. 10-30.

6. Yes and Yes.

7. I want to dominate.

8. I'd answer if I knew who he was.

9. Anything from memersdelight.

10. Go ahead.

[Image: 3.png]

Aiden Elswick, RW.

Score, score, score some more. I am a Sniper, and I am gonna try and score a lot.

Depends on the week. I am somewhat busy, but I can always make time.

Very outgoing, love to talk. I am currently in High School, finishing up Quarter 3.

14, 15 in May. Do not let that deter you. Ask anyone else that I know from leagues, and they will say I am a mature 14.

I do have it installed, and I use it often.

I just wanna score and win. Sounds like a good career to me.

These other plebians do not even know about Waters. He is clearly a Golden God.

I like the Gru ones, and there are some good shits. Memes die too quick nowadays.

Yup, hmu anytime.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Mister Shit. D.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? Subban. I score goal. I turnover puck. I do good.

Some hour. Depend I like discord. it is fun.
4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Yes.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 18.

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? yes to both

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? To be subban and not lose game. Only markov lose game.

8. On a scale from 1-Golden God what do you think of Waters? I drink water. WE are made of water. I like vodka.

9. Please post your favorite meme You. No favorite part.

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) sure.

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Dan Dan, I play wing. I eat wings, too.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? concept is something of a playmaker that smashes on turnovers and immediately keeps the puck in motion -- I think with a couple of offensive defensemen, Dan'll work nicely if I can figure out the mystical sim math in time.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 3-6? Hard question to answer, depeends on the week.

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Bit of a fitness nut, deeply sarcastic, shy till I'm not -- have a motorbike who is more or less my actual child. I like motorsports, music, t.v., probably some other stuff too -- brain's a bit fried on these questions.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) Middle old

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yeh

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? A gordie howe hat trick

8. On a scale from 1-Golden God what do you think of Waters? water is an element that is absolutely essential for continued life

[Image: 6ghcb6.jpg]

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) No, how dare you try to get to know me before drafting me gosh

b]1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position?[/b] It's in my sig. Lightning Jones, LW.

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? The one that scores lots of points.

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) I like games, movies and music.

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 22

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? Everything

8. On a scale from 1-Golden God what do you think of Waters? Who?

9. Please post your favorite meme No.

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) Sure.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

1. If not linked in your signature, who is your player and your position? Kata Vilde, Goalie

2. What kind of style of play are you hoping for your player in the next few seasons? not letting too many pucks behind me

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) disabled so tons

4. Tell us a little bit about you as a person! (hobbies, personality, life situation, etc) Drink rum and cokes while listening to 80s music and playing Wow

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 56 old af

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? yup

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? long career

8. On a scale from 1-Golden God what do you think of Waters? who? Wink

[Image: Ric-Flair-Meme-7.jpg]

10. Finally, would you be interested in receiving a message to further explore your interest incoming to PGF? (We may contact you regardless, but it is good for us to know) sure thing

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Kaare Aleksandersen

Full Profile'

I'm hoping to create an offensive defenseman or two-way defenseman

3. How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) a lot, I don't know the exact number

I'm kind of a nerd, from Florida, part of a few simulation leagues/sports game leagues, currently a senior in HS trying to figure out what to do with life

5. How old are you? (Can be specific or give a range like 25-30) 17-21

6. Do you have Discord installed, and if so, do you use it regularly? Yes

7. What is one thing you want to achieve with your player? I want to be the very best (like no one ever was? lol)

8. On a scale from 1-Golden God what do you think of Waters? Water is definitely not wet, so Golden God?

My life

Sure, that's fine, message me on discord

Koda Reece - D

Enforcer build. I want to hit and get points (primarily assists).

I'm off work at 2 pm pst every day. I have plenty of free time it's more a matter of how much energy do I have.

I work and play sports, video games, and collect sport cards and memorabilia.

No but I used to use it a lot. Can get it back.

Win, win, win, hit, and get points.

No opinion

No thanks

If you are interested, feel free to contact me.

In my sig

Powerplay quarterback, puck moving offensive defenseman

Varies but always enough to get it done

Masters student, dj, games, sport etc

Yea and yea

Hall of fame

Golden God

[Image: YROZbuf.jpg]

Go for it

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Kristaps Ball, RW

I want to score goals. A lot of goals.

7 ish

I love video games and sports.

16 - 22

Yes, and yes.

I want to win the equivalent of the Rocket Richard Trophy here if there is one. If not, then MVP.

Don't know him to much, so a 6 I guess?

no u

Yes

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Welcome to PGFs prospects thread! As you usually have to do all 8 of them I am fine with short answers as I can always reach out to clarify anything with you on my own. Just please give at least clear enough answers that I can understand more about how you will fit into the locker room if we pick you up!

Dayymo Ralchankinov - C

Hoping to contribute offensively with scoring and faceoffs

10+

I love hockey and work aloooot

I am 20 years old

Yes discord is life

Win some cups my dude

Golden dog obvs

Insert Patrick meme here with fortnite reference

Yes for sure fam

I also want to wish all draftees good luck and hope they end up where they want to be come draft day and have a meaningful or entertaining time here in the SMJHL!

elias rw

snipe boy

alot

well, im a teen, grade 11 in high school. learning java rn, hopefully wanna be an engineer of some sort. I play csgo alot, and some other games. love hockey, i wish the sens werent so shit. im a bit of an idiot on site, but i think im a pretty decent person aside my stupidity.

yes yes

Hall of fame

8 as in hes cool

[Image: a87ccb9.jpg]

do you guys have a playoff team? do you guys have an active discord? if the answer is yes, my answer is yes