Create Account

S40 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

I have been involved this season in SFL and GSHL, though this is my first time in a league that uses a text-based sim.

The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future?

I intend to regularly turn out media to try to make my player great.

Tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??

When I'm not involved in my other sim leagues, I keep up and read up on real-world sports, mostly American football, soccer, baseball and college sports. I previously played football when I was in school, though I stopped after 8th grade when it was clear I wasn't going to get anywhere with it. I also play video games and have from an early age. I'll play all sorts of games - sports, GMod, tabletop, action/adventure, etc. As of late, I've been at the job search grind harder than ever.

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong?

This is my first-gen, so I couldn't give a good guess as to what I expect. I would love to make my junior team grow stronger for at least my player's first two or three seasons. I'm open to whatever my player needs to be great in the long term.

You got any cute doggos or lil cats?

We have six dogs. We're not doing that again.

Post your favorite meme right now

[Image: 34e.png]

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?

To the team, yes. To the IRL city...I'll get back to you on that.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?

I look forward to giving what I can for the team who drafts me and I hope you'll consider me if I'm still available by the fourth pick. From mock drafts I've seen so far, it seems that's very likely.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Yes SHL 3 years

The SHL requires either a job or consistent media writing to build the best player. Do you intend to spend the time it takes to be great, or are you content with being a role player in the future?

Imma make an all star

Tell me what you feel like telling me about yourself. What do you play? What do you do when you're not spitting absolute fire memes all over the league??

Working unfortunatly lol

How many seasons do you intend to play in juniors? Are you ambitious and want to be playing at the highest level as soon as possible, or are you fine with staying down and helping your junior team get really strong?

2 seasons minimum

2 doggos

Insert Patrick meme here

Hell yes

I score goal

Clearly not

Yea I am willing to make my guy a future Hall Of Famer

I play CS:GO alot, Im like silver 1.ball hockey is something i enjoy. lol my memes, i am the meme :lol:

i'll be around in the locker room/discord alot

gonna be honest, probably not worth your first. I wanna go up as soon as possible, get those games played you kno

no rip

[Image: a87ccb9.jpg]

depends really. i really like you guys over there, but are y'all a playoff team this season? if so ya sure why not

<a href='index.php?showuser=2267' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Waters</a> is cool

also like i said i wont be in the smjhl that long

Quote:Originally posted by Dan^2@Mar 15 2018, 12:50 PM

[b]You got any cute doggos or lil cats?

Just this asshole:

[Image: 10hj5op.jpg]

[/b]
what the fuck is that

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Mar 17 2018, 11:21 AM

what the fuck is that

That's a cats asshole.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

Quote:Originally posted by wumaduce@Mar 17 2018, 12:29 PM

That's a cats asshole.

That's an asshole cat.

Yes, I had one player previously in the SHL, Elyk. He was an S20 draftee and S40 will be his final season in the SHL.

Yes, I feel like my previous player Elyk, was a success and I large part of that I believe was because I made a lot of graphics and participated in the PT (when my player was in his prime) and I wrote the odd article from time to time. My main source of income for my player though will be graphics.

I'm into all sports, I play soccer in a league and used to play softball as well. I enjoy playing pick up hockey with friends in the winter on the outdoor rink. I'm an Ottawa Senators fan, Buffalo Bills fan, Toronto Blue Jays and Raptors fan.

I'm open to any amount of seasons. My past player played 2 seasons in Regina and that was fine with me. If it makes the most sense for my player and junior team, then I'm fine with playing 3 seasons but if it also makes sense for my SHL team, then I'm also open to playing just 1 season in junior. I just want to win so whatever gives my team the best chance to win, I'm fine with.

I have one dog, he is a Schipperke. My guess is you probably just thought (a Schipperke? What is that) lol

I'm a big fan of memes so it's a hard to pick just one but I do find pepe memes funny sometimes; I'm an even bigger fan of GIFs. It's hard for me to pick just one but here is one that I enjoy using at the moment:
[Image: giphy.gif]

Yes, I'd be happy to go to any team and Detroit has a great history so I think it would be awesome to play for Detroit.

Not really that I can think of right now :D

Quote:Originally posted by Waters@Mar 17 2018, 08:21 AM

what the fuck is that
It's a cat you moron

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I GM in real leagues that use NHL players, plus well basically 7 years in this league with a break for about a year.

I feel content i can build a fine player, ive got bank, and write a small media piece every few weeks.

School, work and video games pretty juch

Depends on what my future SHL team wants i figure 2 seasons minimum.

Dogs

Dont really have one

Yep ill play anywhere

Ready to be great

West Kendall

I am currently in the PBE and this is the only league I am apart of.

I am content with being a role player. I do not necessarily have enough time to do all the Point Tasks or write media but if I do have time i will do so.

I am a huge sports guy. Whether it is baseball, football, basketball or hockey, I follow it all. I cannot picture my life without sports.

I want to try to be as helpful as I can until my junior team can thrive. Eventually, I will be good enough to go to the SHL but when that time comes, I want my SMJHL team to be the best that they can be.

No cats or dogs at my place. I am actually pretty allergic to them.

I do not really have a favorite meme.

I am okay with being with Detroit. It is a team on the rise in my opinion and I would not mind being there/

I am willing to adapt as much as possible without completely altering my player to a player that I did not envision. I am ready to take to take on the SMJHL and make my way up the ladder and get this team a championship

Not a lot, minimum
Possibly
I play piano, guitar, violin, drums, and ukulele
2-3
Sadly, no :(
My camera roll is stuffed, it got lost (27k+)
If you guys want me, of course
Nope

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!