Create Account

S40 Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">Goal [Image: qb3qBIC.png] Goal

Hello to all the S40 SMJHL Draftees. You might not be in the largest class but there will be some greats among you. We're excited to have you on the site for the first time - or back with a new player if you're a recreate. The Colorado Mammoths have strived to put together a friendly atmosphere. We're all about having a good time and making sure everyone feels appreciated. We have started to not only build a great locker room but a winning culture around the team. With this Interested Prospects post we are hoping to get to know the members of this class better and see which of you will be a great addition to our locker room. I'm super excited to get some responses! Thank you for your time.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Code:
[b]What is your player's name?[/b]

[b]Do you have a preferred nickname?[/b]

[b]We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)[/b]

[b]Do you know anyone on the team?[/b]

[b]What is your favorite NHL team?[/b]

[b]Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay?[/b]

[b]Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor[/b]

[b]Do you have discord/willing to get discord?[/b]

[b]We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms?[/b]

[b]What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well![/b]

[Image: mdV04x.gif]

</div>

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

What is your player's name?

Mattias Enqvist

Do you have a preferred nickname?

The Ink Man

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

10 but if you have a size 11 I'll take that

Do you know anyone on the team?

I know Incite and Incite knows me, sexually.

What is your favorite NHL team?

Devils

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay?

Yay. I love it!

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor

[Image: R6QsDRw.gif]

Do you have discord/willing to get discord?

Sure do home sauce!

We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms?

I really believe I would!

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!

25-29, but a proper gentlemen never reveals his age. Also I am 28 years old.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

What is your player's name? Daniel Daniil

Do you have a preferred nickname? nah

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) I'll be on a few times a week, maybe more if I have free time.

Do you know anyone on the team? Nah

What is your favorite NHL team? Caps

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay? Sure, more fruit the merrier.

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor My sense of humor is multifaceted, and cannot be described in a single gif.

Do you have discord/willing to get discord? Yes

We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms? If I like the people in it, yes probably. Fit and enjoyment of the site will likely, and reasonably so, dictate my activity.

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! Middle old.

Kevin Maddox

Nope.

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

Yes I do.

Predators

Nay

https://media.giphy.com/media/141kXAUyJFoBEc/giphy.gif

What the hell is discord?

We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms?
Of course

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!
18-24

[Image: CcdSfiJ.png]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

Cash Savage

Would incites lover count as a nickname?

875000000.......but really probably like a 6 or 7 on here and much more on discord

I might....and i might not...

HABS BABY

only on fancy pizzas cooked in woodfired ovens with prosciutto and shit

I couldnt find a gif that said "I love incite" so this will have to do https://giphy.com/gifs/ovo-emtwSds6HolkA

Oh babbbbyyyyy you know I got the cord

Ohh babbbby you know I'm on the cord

29 years young babyyy

[Image: cashsavage.gif]

1. Flacko Lagerfield

2. No.

3. 10.

4. We played a season together in the GOMHL.

5. Sens.

6. Nay.

8. Yes.

9. Yes.

10. 15-25.

[Image: 3.png]

What is your player's name? Daniel Karlsson

Do you have a preferred nickname? Dan

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10/10 I'm an shl gm

Do you know anyone on the team? Wuma, incite, CK off the top of my head

What is your favorite NHL team? Capitals

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay? I actually don't have that strong feelings on it

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor [Image: 200w.gif]

Do you have discord/willing to get discord? I do have it

We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms? Yeah I would happily get involved and try to give help with whatever I can

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! 18-24

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

What is your player's name? Lightning Jones

Do you have a preferred nickname? Nope.

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 8

Do you know anyone on the team? Idk

What is your favorite NHL team? Bruins

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay? Yes

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor Nah

Do you have discord/willing to get discord? Yes

We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms? Sure.

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! 22

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Nope, unless they play PBE or NSFL

None, not following it much, last year cheered for Maple Leafs occasionally if that counts.

Nay

[Image: giphy.gif]

I have and I'm active there

Sure

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! 24

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Jussi Hammanen

Juicy Ham

8-9

Familiar with Incite from GOMHL

Avs

Yay, with pepperoni and jalapenos.

Damn kids

Indeedy

Yes, I enjoy active, silly communities.

25-29

b]What is your player's name?[/b] Kata Vilde

Do you have a preferred nickname? Macho

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 10

Do you know anyone on the team? probably

What is your favorite NHL team? Wings

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay? fuck no

[Image: tumblr_inline_mriykfmQJZ1qz4rgp.gif]

Do you have discord/willing to get discord? already there

We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms? in a bunch of discords now so yeah

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! old af lol

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

What is your player's name? Mister Shit

Do you have a preferred nickname? Yes.

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 7

Do you know anyone on the team? no

What is your favorite NHL team? Habs

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay? If only option I will eat.

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor Yes.

Do you have discord/willing to get discord? I use discord.

We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms? Yes. I am discord active

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! 18 so I am legal.

7-8

I don't think so

Nashville Preds (<3 pekka)

No... Pineapples are a fad right now

My life

Yes, I have discord

Of course, I'm very active in all my discord chats

U18

Aiden Elswick

Nope.

Maybe, I know I know IH I might know more

Penguins

Nay

I have none

I have it

I would be very active on these platforms.

Under 18.

What is your player's name? Koda Reece

Do you have a preferred nickname? Nope

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10) 6 or 7

Do you know anyone on the team? Haven't checked out the roster.

What is your favorite NHL team? Waiting for Seattle to get a team

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay? Definitely not.

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor I don't want to.

Do you have discord/willing to get discord? No and yes

We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms? Not super active but I check a few times throughout the week.

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well! 25-29