Create Account

S40 Interested Prospects Thread

What is your player's name?

Dayymo Ralchankinov

Do you have a preferred nickname?

Dayymo

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

8 I've been around

Do you know anyone on the team?

I don't think so ATM anyways I will if ya draft me Wink

What is your favorite NHL team?

Vancouver Canucks

Pineapple on Pizza. Yay or Nay?

Nay

Link me a gif that defines your sense of humor

Insert edgy content here

Do you have discord/willing to get discord?

Yes I has discord

We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms?

Heck yea discord is life

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!

18 - 24

[Image: mdV04x.gif]

[/align]

matej elias

samee

We understand that many of you are new here. So it's can be difficult to correctly gauge your full interest in the league at this point. What do you expect your Activity Level to be? (1-10)

ya

sens

nay?

[Image: VxAZKZU.gif]

yes

We have one of the best and fastest growing Locker Rooms/Discords on the site. We've really added some unique people of late. Do you think you'd be an active member on the platforms?
yes

What is your age group? Under 18, 18-24, 25-29, 30+? If you prefer to not tell that's okay as well!
yes

i mean under 18

DabCity Savage

Not really lol

I'd say an 8, I'd like to be active in so form at least once a day, I plan on doing the weekly AC, and point tasks along with doing graphics and the occasional article. In the past when my previous player was in his prime I'd be on the site multiple time during the day. With me having a new player that isn't in regression, I intend on being more active.

I'm familiar with a few people, I don't think I know anyone super well but I've had some interactions with people like Wasty, 701, and Enigmatic

Ottawa Senators

For me it's a no but I have friends that love it

[Image: giphy.gif]

Yes I have discord any my current SHL uses discord as a form of communication.

Yes, I do believe I would be active on the platform, My old player is on the Jets and they also have a very active Discord so I enjoy being part of an active LR.

18-24

Reginald MacIntyre

I don't have a preferred nickname, though I have thought it'd end up being "Reggie" or "The Highlander."

9. On multiple times each day, though there may be exceptions as they come.

I've seen InciteHysteria around, though I don't think I know anyone on the roster.

Dallas Stars

Nay

[Image: a9f.gif]

I have it and use it daily.

Yes.

18-24

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Kristaps Ball

No

7 or 8

Haven't had a chance to look through it but I know you at least

VGK

Nay. If one says Yay, I can not play with them

no u

Yes

Probably

15-25

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

CODE

Rahotep Tutankhamun

King Tut

8/9 not really new

Havent looked but probably

Flames

Depends what i feel like

Too much work

I di

Will do my best

West Kendall

Lucas Rammer

Big Rams

7-8

No

NYR

I don't really like it or hate it.

Ehhhhhhhh

I currently am on Discord and really like using it

I really like interacting with others online through discord and I would definitely be active on discord.

18-24

Alex Andani

Nah

enigmatic - teammates on Team Latvia

Blue Jackets

Hell yeah

[Image: giphy.gif]

Installed

Absolutely

25-29

[Image: Carbine.gif]
Sig Credit: Suavemente, rum_ham, Turd Ferguson

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

[Image: 711381262207811636.png]