Create Account

Hockey Hits Sim League

[Image: 7WjtIXc.png]

Hockey Hits

Brand new to the sim league world but a league half full and still looking for members and season one is under way and quite a few very good teams open still, Simming on NHL 18
and its a keepers league so at the end of each season its an easy transition to the next season and would be glad to have any members from here there as i am the simmer there and very committed to the job of it and its fun come check us out at hockey hits.

any questions just ask.

Thanks in advance for allowing me to post it.

If you give it a chance i will tell you your not wasting your time as there is alot of fun to be had and an interesting progression system we have made and such come check it out and see.

List of open teams

Buffalo Sabres
Carolina Hurricanes
Colorado Avalanche
Columbus Blue Jackets
Dallas Stars
Detroit Red Wings
Florida Panthers
Minnesota Wild
Montreal Canadiens
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
San Jose Sharks
St. Louis Blues
Vancouver Canucks

I'm intrigued.
I joined, will play as the Habs.
Perhaps I'll be able to bring them to Cup Glory better than Marc Bergevin.

If you guys join, I want your Americans.

I've decided to spend my time there as Donald J. Trump, leader of America's Team, The Capitals.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

Is there a Discord group for this game?

no there isnt but i have also never heard of that could you explain what that is and if i find it interesting we could do something like that forsure

Discord is a chat app (the SHL uses it) where you can talk and have groups to discuss and the such.

Here in the SHL there are many group chats at least one for each teams and others for various topics including the draftees for each season among other things.

It's interesting.
https://discordapp.com/

just made one so its pretty new never knew about it till now but pretty sweet to have by the looks of it

Link us to it whenever you feel at ease with it ^^

Hockey Hits Discord

This is it