Create Account

Panthers Sign Wolf Von Hammersmark

<div align="center">

[Image: wstd88.png]

The Los Angeles Panthers are happy to announce that the team has reached an agreement with one of the top free agents of this class, Wolf Von Hammersmark! !

A rookie only last season, Von Hammersmark spent his first season in the SHL with the Manhattan Rage. Wolf scored 9 goals and added 10 assists, good enough to finish 7th among all SHL rookies. Von Hammersmark plays a very balance game, he's a good skater and has a great shot, a skill that should be a great fit for a Panthers team that struggled at times last season to put the puck in the net. Von Hammersmark will play among the Panthers top 9 forwards and will be someone who could find himself playing with some of LA's top offensive threats.

Contract

S40: $5,000,000

Welcome <a href='index.php?showuser=925' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ghostspeed</a> ! I had a lot of fun during our negotiations and I love what I've seen from you around the forums. Look forward to being teammates this season.

Panthers
Towel
</div>

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

welcome to the team Panthers

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

best of luck in LA <a href='index.php?showuser=925' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Ghostspeed</a>

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I got crushed badly last night in true Irish fashion ...bent the elbow so many times I think it's broke.
So I humbly apologize for being late to this joyous occasion
I had to take a nap to get my feet under me..
I appreciate the welcome and will check in on the Panthers discord very soon.
Panthers Cheers :facepalm:

FUCKKKK

good luck in LAP dood

Congrats Ghostspeed Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Well deserved contract! Cheers

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

LA just snagged themselves a great player here :eyes:
Congrats on the contract Ghost!

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3