Create Account

S9 Interested Prospects Interested? Let us know!

The Rage are a defense-first team. We are in the midst of a rebuild and things are looking great for our future. If you would like to come on board and join in on our future success, let us know by posting in here and start a little discussion about the upcoming draft.

Tell us a bit about your player... attributes you'd like to focus on, what you would like to accomplish with your player.

A link to your player page would be great.

Thanks guys!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Herro

Quote:Originally posted by Munk@Jun 3 2012, 01:33 PM
Herro
Herro prease.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I guess me... i don't mind which team drafts me.

Team first player. Two-Way Defender and i go + in almost every game.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=7606

I want to play for this team Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by diamond_ace@Jun 3 2012, 02:59 PM
I want to play for this team  Tongue

Me too

You don't have a first rounder so I don't see how I can be drafted by you :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by snipealldaylong@Jun 6 2012, 03:12 PM
You don't have a first rounder so I don't see how I can be drafted by you :lol:

B)

Quote:Originally posted by GreatDane@Jun 3 2012, 11:32 AM
The Rage are a defense-first team. We are in the midst of a rebuild and things are looking great for our future. If you would like to come on board and join in on our future success, let us know by posting in here and start a little discussion about the upcoming draft.

Tell us a bit about your player... attributes you'd like to focus on, what you would like to accomplish with your player.

Thanks guys!

You know I want to be a Rage, have posted articles on it, so lets make this happen ok? Wink

Once I hit the SHL (with uncapped training - drools) i will be focusing on my main goalie attributes (SC, RC, HS, RT and AGI), and I know this will take time, but I am dedicated and driven to be one of the better goalies in the league sooner then later, so I think I would fit perfectly into a rebuilding team atm.

BTW i am 2 PT points away from being fully capped in the NWJHL, so I do my training and PT's all the time..

Also, for those other plays passing up on the Rage simply because they do not have a 1st or are a defensive team I think you are missing a perfect opportunity to be part of a special thing with this rebuild and group of guys.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=6412

Go Rage !

Quote:Originally posted by GreatDane@Jun 3 2012, 12:32 PM

Thanks guys!

I look to focus my player to be a scorer and strong skater but also be a great player in the defensive zone. I want to accomplish winning championships for many years and be the best player I can be. I am the type of player you can rebuild a team around. Wink

Similar to the other goalie(heiss) im close to maxing out my TPE. I want to get better and the only way that will happen is if I do it.

Im not an ego blisster. Ill play anywhere, no matter if its dirty or clean.
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=5912

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread