Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Quote:Originally posted by FlappyGiraffe@Mar 20 2018, 09:43 PM
Mammoths Those jerseys are awesome!  Mammoths
Thanks man!

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

<a href='index.php?showuser=159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Reynolds</a> we can’t see these images anymore for some reason, can you submit with a different host and tag me when you do please

Quote:Originally posted by Ghost@Apr 14 2018, 03:35 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Reynolds</a> we can’t see these images anymore for some reason, can you submit with a different host and tag me when you do please
Really? Goodness. I don't know if I have them saved anymore. They were on postage but its down currently. It's been almost 3 weeks

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Total package: 2/3

Since the grading rules stipulate you need 3 (home, away, alt) to score a 3/3, I gave this a 2/3. The jerseys are done well. Logo is a littttttle small but it's not outrageously sized. The stripes on the helmets are a cool touch but having 3 stripes on one and 2 on another is a bit weird. The jersey design seems centered, both home and away, with two stripes in mind. T-shirt is pretty cool.

Total Payout: $200,000

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]