Create Account

S39 SMJHL Awards Show Saturday March 24th 2018

Congratulations to all those that won awards tonight! And thank you and Happy Birthday <a href='index.php?showuser=2898' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>ml002</a>.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Thank you to the voters and committee.

This was an excellent season for St. Louis, I'm honored to receive the Best GM trophy.

Congrats to all of our winners!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Mar 24 2018, 07:30 PM
And your winner of the [b]S39 Zach Miller Trophy is…

Damn I was out on a date when this happen, ironic I wasn't able to say happy I am to get this right away lol
It's awesome to get this trophy again, you people make this site a ton of fun to be a part of!

<div align="center">Brady McIntyre! This is cal's second consecutive Miller Trophy!

[Image: 10yfkgy.png]

Congratulations to <a href='index.php?showuser=2895' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>caltroit_red_flames</a>!</div>[/b]

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

The Dermot Lavelle Trophy (<a href='index.php?showuser=2815' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>White Cornerback</a>) is awarded to the biggest pussy of the postseason . In its inaugural year the Lavelle Trophy is awarded too...

[Image: max-creme-us.jpg]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2822' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ThisSeemsFishy</a>! Congratulations, for pussin out of your playoff PbP. Maybe you’ll be able to use these to stop smelling fishy!

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Playoff MVP went to a player on the losing team

whaaat????

I promise. I put STL players for my 1st and 2nd choice for playoff MVP

Quote:Originally posted by Clint Eastwood@Mar 24 2018, 06:48 PM
I promise. I put STL players for my 1st and 2nd choice for playoff MVP

I seem to keep hearing this. Somebody is obviously a werewolf and lying to us regular towns folk

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Mar 24 2018, 09:46 PM

whaaat????

I mean, it's okay. The Crows just stole votes from each other.

We'll take the cup. It's fine.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Mar 24 2018, 10:01 PM

I mean, it's okay. The Crows just stole votes from each other.

We'll take the cup. It's fine.

That is pretty much it honestly.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Mar 25 2018, 01:46 AM

whaaat????

more rigged than 9/11 smh

Quote:Originally posted by Blastmeaway@Mar 25 2018, 02:42 AM
The Dermot Lavelle Trophy (<a href='index.php?showuser=2815' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>White Cornerback</a>) is awarded to the biggest pussy of the postseason . In its inaugural year the Lavelle Trophy is awarded too...

[Image: max-creme-us.jpg]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2822' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ThisSeemsFishy</a>! Congratulations, for pussin out of your playoff PbP. Maybe you’ll be able to use these to stop smelling fishy!

Wow, what an honour. I’m so happy to be the recepient of this award!

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

Thanks a lot for the award!!! That's awesome

Holy shit I won something! There's a first for everything!