Create Account

S40 - Preseason Index

INDEX

What we're waiting for:
Rosters - 14/14 - Yay GMs.
Lines - 14/14 - Yay GMs/Coaches.
Updates - 14/14 - Thanks to our lord and savior <a href='index.php?showuser=2902' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Blastmeaway</a>

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
GMs, check your rosters and lines to be sure everything is right.

Players, check the roster to see that your build is correct. If it is wrong, link me to your player page in here so I can fix it.
- SMJHLers coming up should be extra weary! Your updates were inputted in the SMJHL, so something may be missed in the transition to the SHL! So focus hard on every attribute!
- I could have had keystroke errors anywhere, if there's any issue at all, post a link to your player page and tell me what the issue is.

Also, GMs and Players, tell me who the rookies are so I can list them if they are not already listed (we've tried to hit all that we could).

Finally, let's have some fun this season guys! Thank you for all the support around the boards! You guys are awesome!

Sim Schedule/Housekeeping:
We will run Friday through Sunday for the sim (hopefully), three days as usual for preseason sim. Regular season begins on Monday after all updates have been put in.

This was my first opportunity to get into the sim and as such I had to get updates in tonight, if anything is wrong, I need you to FOLLOW the directions and TAG ME, LINK ME. So post in this thread, TAGGING me and LINKING me to your PLAYER PAGE to let me know if anything is wrong as of your most recent updates.

If any issues with updates not being done or anything, let us know and I can guarantee all teams will be updated for the start of the regular season.

Sim to come as soon as the wolfpack's updates are in.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

White Cornerback, pls

[Image: giphy.gif]

dicks mcgoo

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

pride

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a> I'm not sure if this is too early but I'm not updated

Dani Forsberg Roster Page

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Insayne@Mar 23 2018, 09:25 PM
<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a> I'm not sure if this is too early but I'm not updated

Dani Forsberg Roster Page

You seems to have been missing of the dragon's update page. i gotchu though Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by Evok@Mar 23 2018, 09:29 PM

You seems to have been missing of the dragon's update page. i gotchu though&nbsp; Cheers
Cheers

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Bring back <a href='index.php?showuser=232' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>JayWhy</a>

[Image: 1502412146753.gif]

:wub:

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Quote:Originally posted by XLeafer@Mar 23 2018, 10:10 PM
White Cornerback, pls
He's def sleeping at this point.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Jets

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Chiefs

Doubt is a dream killer

http://www.shlstuff.wtgbear.com/Preseason/...BuffaloStampede

<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a>

Whatever Frederick Koenig's defence is, I assure you, it's higher than 9. Tongue

http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=83856&st=0

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Go Stars

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Dragons Dragonite LETS GOOO

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@Mar 23 2018, 09:51 PM
http://www.shlstuff.wtgbear.com/Preseason/...BuffaloStampede

<a href='index.php?showuser=2699' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-24'>Evok</a>

Whatever Frederick Koenig's defence is, I assure you, it's higher than 9. Tongue

http://theshl.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=83856&st=0

good catch :lol:

SIM UPDATED !
Days 1 to 25 simmed