Create Account

S40 - SMJHL Pre-Season

S40 SMJHL Pre-Season Index

Welcome to the S40 SMJHL Pre Season!

GMs

Please double check your team's rosters. If you see any mistakes with your team's lines, strats or updates/builds, please message me ASAP either on the site or on discord and I will fix it for the following sim.

PLAYERS

Please check your builds in the sim. If you notice any mistakes, DO NOT message me or post in this thread. Please advise your GMs and have them contact me.

Pre season will start shortly and run through sunday. Regular season kicks off Monday morning!

pre season has begun!

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
. ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
[███E█M█B█R█A█C█E███].
..◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

We Stronk again!

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

No updates = poopy

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Would sure help if my skating wasn't in the single digits. Hmm

Quote:Originally posted by Dan^2@Mar 23 2018, 09:36 PM
Would sure help if my skating wasn't in the single digits.  Hmm

Somebody goofed hard on that. Sorry, that sucks. Lol

Mr. Shit > Samee

2nd leg of pre season is up! make sure you all take a look at your stats and notify your GMs of any mistakes!

Knights

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Quote:Originally posted by NourFFAK@Mar 24 2018, 08:52 PM
Knights

Lookin tight man

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

raiders

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Pre season is now done! One last chance to double check your builds/lines and make sure everything is looking good! Regular season kicks off tomorrow around noon est