Create Account

Top 10 NHL Players of All-Time Lists

Didn't see anywhere, so why not start one.

My Personal Top 10:

1. Mats Sundin - Sweden (Favorite Leaf of All-time, still is, it would take Matthews a long ass time and a few cups to pass him)

[Image: sportgif4.gif]

2. Steve Yzerman Canada (Before the Wings moved to the Atlantic they were my West Team when the Leafs were ass)

[Image: Yzerman-Goal-Optimized03.gif]

3. Nicklas Lidstrom - Sweden (Right behind Yzerman, favorite defencemen of all-time)

[Image: tumblr_lrsi2wfZ1M1r21bjmo1_500.gif]

4. Pavel Datsyuk - Russia (Best hands I've ever seen my entire life)

[Image: Datsyuk-Dangles-Couture.gif]

5. Eric Lindros - Canada (That line with LeClair and Recchi was ridiculous, played for the Leafs a little while before retiring)

[Image: eric_lindros.gif]

6. Teemu Selanne - Finland (When I started watching hockey he was on the Sharks or Avs, but I had to go back to the old NHL Games to realize he on the Ducks and Jets lool)

[Image: tumblr_mdpbdyXXIF1r6nmfho1_500.gif]

7. Mario Lemieux - Canada (Caught the tail end of his career when he came back from Cancer as a Player-Owner and absolutely killed the Leafs and thinking he was a god)

[Image: Lemieux-Goal-Optimized03.gif]

8. Brendan Shanahan - Canada (He's played or been involved with all 3 teams I think of highly in the Wings, Blues and Leafs)

[Image: qqgLo6v.gif]

9. Paul Kariya - Canada (This one is for you <a href='index.php?showuser=1722' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Nereus</a>, he's always Mr. Mighty Ducks to me dammit whenever I think of the Mighty Ducks)

[Image: MammothWarmCougar-size_restricted.gif]

10. Alexander Ovechkin - Russia (Best pure goal scorer of our generation)

[Image: Ovechkin-Goal-Optimized03.gif]

Let's get some discussion going, was pretty hard to make this list tbqh.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

So.. our top 10 favorites?

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Mar 24 2018, 09:55 PM

Yeah mane.

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Mar 24 2018, 06:55 PM

No, I seriously believe he thinks Sundin > Gretzky, Orr, Lemieux. Classic Toronto hosers.

1.Joe Sakic
2.Markus Naslund
3.Henrik / Daniel
4.Todd Bertuzzi
5.Paul Kariya
6.John Tavares
7.Scott Niedermeyer
8.Manny Malhotra
9.Shea Weber
10.Steve Yzerman

(soooo really, either you're from BC, or played for the Canucks, or Tavares)

Quote:Originally posted by karey@Mar 24 2018, 10:05 PM

No, I seriously believe he thinks Sundin > Gretzky, Orr, Lemieux. Classic Toronto hosers.
classic Torontuh

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by karey@Mar 24 2018, 10:05 PM

Hmm These are personal biased ones. Never said about being factually right with them.

Code:

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by CFJ@Mar 24 2018, 07:12 PM

Hmm These are personal biased ones. Never said about being factually right with them.

The title did.

Quote:Originally posted by karey@Mar 24 2018, 10:13 PM

The title did.

Well it's generating discussion, like I said. That's a miscue on my part mb.

Code:

Code:

I mean... Gretzky somewhere in there

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

1. Travis Moen
2. Georges Laraque
3. Daniel Brashear
4. George Parros
5. Bob Probert
6. Jeff Hackett
7. Patrick Roy
8. Claude Lemieux
9. Dan Snyder
10. Andrew Raycroft

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Ovechkin number 1

For Mother Russia

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Quote:Originally posted by HabsFanFromOntario@Mar 24 2018, 10:27 PM
1. Travis Moen
2. Georges Laraque
3. Daniel Brashear
4. George Parros
5. Bob Probert
6. Jeff Hackett
7. Patrick Roy
8. Claude Lemieux
9. Dan Snyder
10. Andrew Raycroft

Sorry but I cannot take your list seriously if you don't have Guillaume Latendresse in there somehwere..

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Originally posted by .bojo@Mar 24 2018, 10:20 PM
I mean... Gretzky somewhere in there

He's #1 in the Non-biased one.

Code:

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@Mar 24 2018, 10:44 PM

Sorry but I cannot take your list seriously if you don't have Guillaume Latendresse in there somehwere..

I haven't heard that name in ages, good lord.

Code:

Code:

Quote:Originally posted by Zoone16@Mar 24 2018, 09:44 PM

Holy shit the 🐐

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers