Create Account

Stock Car Online Racing (SCORacing)
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2019, 12:26 AM by Wally.)

Now wrapping up season three, long gone are the days of updating a thread to make your player better.  We wanted this laid back and so far it is delivering and fun to watch four/five nights a week that are full of wrecks and close racing!

-- Season 3 delivered us over 80 drivers on various levels of activity... it is the ease of improving and earning TPE which makes the learning curve much less intimidating.

-- All new drivers will start in T1 and be surrounded by many others growing with them in TPE, especially now with Rick James moving to T2 Tongue

-- Every season you can choose a sponsor!  But choose wisely to ensure you meet your race goal and maximize your earnings for the raceday!  

-- Join us every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday for a live Twitch broadcast of the nightly races.

-- Because we all know we are part of way too much... complete a weekly PT on any widely known sim league (SHL, VHL, NSFL, EFL, SBA, GOMHL or PBE) and simply claim the minimum 6 TPE for that week. No reason to do extra work when you are already a committed user in the sim community. Just show up on the website one per week and the last 4 TPE of the weekly cap will be yours!  

JOIN TODAY TO START YOUR PATH!

ALSO JOIN US ON DISCORD

[Image: Wally.png]

If they had this for motorcycle, ie MotoGP/MotoAmerica, I'd be all over it.

pushkin won a race 10/10

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Don't sign up.

Or else Wooba Bally will run your car over with his own, simple as that.

[Image: aAYOBeR.gif]
[Image: tumblr_meoc0uZ0am1rkroj1o1_500.gif]
#Quest2Play4EveryTeam

This looks really freaking cool.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

My driver is Kevin Keselowski, #19. Of course, during the live streams, I look for the only dark purple car with a giant, bright yellow stripe down the middle. Mine is one of 50+ distinctive, kick ass looking cars. Any league has issues starting up, but the issues in this league were just fun, because it's such a laid back atmosphere, probably because being a member of it takes so little effort. I really recommend giving it a shot. The site takes no work (does your updating for you), the streams are lit, and it's a lot of fun to watch.

Quote:Originally posted by Panda@Mar 29 2018, 04:10 PM
This looks really freaking cool.

My only complaint is that <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> is good in this league, too, and I already tire of him kicking my ass in SHL.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

So I'm loving this league, so much so that I took the position of Graphics Designer. Here's an idea of what some of the cars in the league look like:

[Image: unknown.png]

The races are a ton of fun, especially if you can join into the voice chat in discord during the races. Feel free to message me here or on discord if you want to know anything about the league.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

We've had a whole season to improve upon various aspects of the sim and the league jobs as a whole and we're confident that we can further improve as time goes. The beauty of the sim is that it is very casual (heck our weekly PT choice is either write 300 words OR link a PT from another sim league).

We sim 3 times a week and you can actually watch it! <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> really put in a lot of work in this league to make it as user friendly as possible and it would be a shame to see this project stagnate.

Now if my driver could stop being so disappointing....

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

That Salem race was rigged I tell you! But seriously, this is a great league, even for someone who has never watched a NASCAR race before. Hopefully we implement right turns at some point. The weekly quizzes for extra tpe are a lot of fun.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

Quote:Originally posted by DrunkenTeddy@Mar 29 2018, 05:15 PM
So I'm loving this league, so much so that I took the position of Graphics Designer. Here's an idea of what some of the cars in the league look like:
I just joined, please design my car, I love you long time.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Quote:Originally posted by Panda@Mar 29 2018, 03:22 PM

I just joined, please design my car, I love you long time.

Hop in the discord Wink

https://discord.gg/wJNJSCx

Quote:Originally posted by emBARK@Mar 29 2018, 03:04 PM
If they had this for motorcycle, ie MotoGP/MotoAmerica, I'd be all over it.

I’ve never had anyone bring up Moto yet, but that would be fun... We will be bringing in Indy and F1 in coming seasons as a second career track for drivers tho.

Quote:Originally posted by ztevans@Mar 29 2018, 04:13 PM

My only complaint is that <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> is good in this league, too, and I already tire of him kicking my ass in SHL.
:lol: you're right behind me in there, I can't shake you!

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

This really is a fun league, it's run well and is easy to earn tpe. Everyone should come try it out, make a driver, create your car, watch some races, see how you do. You can earn tpe from doing pt's in SHL also, so that helps. The discord is pretty active (from what I hear lol) and there's a lot of people from SHL so it's an easy transition and a good community. Although SHL should always be your #1 especially if your a Dragons player or prospect. Wink

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite