Create Account

Stock Car Online Racing (SCORacing)

alexis rodriguez aka the pylon

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@Mar 31 2018, 11:01 AM
alexis rodriguez aka the pylon

Samee's driver is so bad, Samee has already forgotten his name.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

The things I'm willing to log back in for make for a short damn list, but this sim league is one of them.

I could rehash what a lot of people have said about the league already -- you get a significant portion of tpe for simply logging in and doing PT/media in other leagues, but as someone who has always gotten a kick out of playing simulation games and shit like Motorsport Manager and other sim leagues of that ilk, SCOR is infinitely more accessible and really serves as more of a forum for those interested in motorsports instead of a giant, all-consuming management game. It's really, honestly, casual. The fact that people have come in mid-season with very little tpe and kicked the shit out of qualifying speaks to both the varying performances each racer is capable of and the fact that there are some truly spectacular wrecks to be seen.

Can't make the races? No sweat -- written recaps and condensed highlight reels of the in-game sim footage keep you up to date with everything happening to your driver. There is no reason not to give SCOR a shot. Hope to see y'all there!

Hey, y'all, I'm the one responsible for tormenting this whole squad once a week with easy to supremely difficult stock car trivia (apparently) on the site.

This league is truly phenomenal. The automation facilitates the site experience and makes it so much fun to be a part of without being excessive amounts of work, especially for those of us who are a part of multiple other sim leagues. The crossover with work and other affiliates is nice because it allows us to really be involved everywhere, including SCOR, without doubling up on work. It's super helpful.

The sim itself is... pretty funny. Well, I won't say much on that front because my driver was literally just a running wrecking ball for the grand majority of the first season, but everyone else seems to have had a lot of fun with it. And now that I'm winning, I'll get a kick out of it too. It does reward progression well but doesn't discount the upset aspect, which is really fun to watch, especially with new drivers joining the pack of higher TPE earners and being able to hold their own well. It's a great experience for incoming rookies, who do get a chance to legitimately run along other members who have progressed more.

And honestly, most of all, those of us involved in making the league what it is enjoy it so much that we really do want to see it flourish. We're having a great time, we'd love to see y'all join us. Also, we're currently working on a plan to depose <a href='index.php?showuser=2236' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-73'>Wally</a> as owner since it's not even like his driver's worth much anymore, so no worries on that front Wink

tl;dr join this league, it's so much fun. great atmosphere, great people, great setup, great sim.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Do you have to pick a corporation as a sponsor? Could I make up a sponsor?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ArGarBarGar@Apr 10 2018, 10:40 AM
Do you have to pick a corporation as a sponsor? Could I make up a sponsor?

Totally can make one up Smile We aren't working for the man over hereeee

[Image: Wally.png]

Come check out some Sunday night fun time... <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> taking out myself, who then collects <a href='index.php?showuser=2572' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>DrunkenTeddy</a>, which is followed by some tip banging into <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>.bojo</a> who slams into <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> and lastly is smacked by the remarkable <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Samee</a> to close out an amazing second race of destruction.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AffluentPlumpMee...eLightning

Wally looked at me funny so I thought he deserved to hit a wall. Unfortunately, there was collateral damage...

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 16 2018, 06:16 AM
Come check out some Sunday night fun time... <a href='index.php?showuser=177' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Ace</a> taking out myself, who then collects <a href='index.php?showuser=2572' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-56'>DrunkenTeddy</a>, which is followed by some tip banging into <a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-14'>.bojo</a> who slams into <a href='index.php?showuser=1045' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Steelhead77</a> and lastly is smacked by the remarkable <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Samee</a> to close out an amazing second race of destruction.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AffluentPlumpMee...eLightning
Explains my 20th place finish :(

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

fk u <a href='index.php?showuser=2397' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Samee</a> you rear ending pos

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Bump. New updates, new car designs, etc.

Great time to join in!

[Image: zQ54LhF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wally@Apr 10 2018, 01:58 PM

Totally can make one up Smile We aren't working for the man over hereeee

Idk, Zoone may have other opinions here.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Quote:Originally posted by JKortesi81@Apr 20 2018, 03:59 PM

Idk, Zoone may have other opinions here.

Was I day drinking... I don’t remember typing this wtf?!? Lol

Closing in on the end of Season 2 as our Tier 1 drivers take the track tonight!

Jump over to Twitch tonight around 930 EST for some racing action and jump onto our raceday chat to listen to the leagues bullshitery while destroying one another!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/SCORacingTV
Raceday Chat: https://discord.gg/vSWdXFy

Any questions about the league just fire away, there are many around every night!

Honestly, it's a fun league, very casual. A bunch of us get on voice and have fun while watching our cars go in circles.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]