Create Account

Stock Car Online Racing (SCORacing)

This is a great league and the TPE spending/earning/assignment is the easiest I have ever experienced! Plus a video output for the sim! I would recommend anybody here come give it a whirl for a big reward for a small amount of extra earning time!

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

I joined during S2 and was able to get a full one in during Season 3. I'm Jermaine Cole over there. It's a great league and fun to watch, especially considering your car can be designed by yourself or by the guys over there. A lot of familiar faces as well from other leagues, so it's not hard to get right into the mix.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

Very casual and easy to participate in sim. Seriously is more engaging than gomhl but juat as easy to get tpe. Join!!

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

I love this league, watching the races is a ton of fun, I highly recommend it!

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Absolutely love this league. I’m not a huge fan of racing, but that’s the joy of this league....whether you enjoy racing just a little, or an avid fan, you’ll find you will enjoy this league. Seeing your designed car out there the first time is an awesome feeling and then seeing your name in the winners circle is a huge rush and you know your work has paid off! Join us! You won’t be disappointed!

I'm pretty much only there for the bloopers

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

This league is pretty radical when it comes to racing, and it's a real cool sim for you to take your time and try and make something big of it

[Image: giphy.gif]

Choose a sponsor to get Top 10 position at the end of the season.
Last race
at 10th position in the standings
[Image: giphy.gif]
ended at 11th spot
11/10 would try again

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 12:12 PM by Steelhead77.)

This league is a lot of fun, just have to bring a knife to slash Danny Vandoorne's tires and you could potentially win a championship.

-Kurt Gunnabee

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I like SCOR. I might actually be good soon.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

The league is super fun and chill

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

START YOUR ENGINES
Well we are nearly back now.... I will be running some test races off and on over the course of the next week and a half. The site has the correct links listed once again with the Welfare thread posted! You will find a red button on the side bar that will contain the create a driver button. Once you click that proceed to create your driver! You will be rewarded 40 TPE to start spending.

Notes:
- Reliability will Automatically be at 100 along with all Pitting Attributes at 85
- We will have 8 Short Tracks, 4 Speedways and 2 Superspeedways on the schedule
- We will only take the first 40 signups for this season as we don't want to over-commit to heats and what not.
- There are no longer money payouts. If you hit your sponsorship goal you will receive the allotted TPE reward.
- All jobs will give you 3 TPE per week.
- Numbers for cars will be on a first come, first serve basis

NOW HIRING: Graphic Designers, Media Team & Updaters

Get Started Today: http://www.scoracing.com/

[Image: Wally.png]

SCOR MANAGER IS LIVE AND S5 IS OPEN!

We have arrived! Happy to announce the release of SCOR Manager and relaunch of SCOR v2! While it is going to evolve, we are ready to start preparing for S5.

A couple notes... You need a SCOR website account in order to use for SCOR Manager. You will need to go in and create your driver. Numbers will be first come first serve. So get in and get it done. Go to: www.SCORacing.com to get started.

Updating and earning TPE is generically simple. On the website under Update Driver you will find Activity Check, Welfare, Race Enrollment and Happy Hour. SCOR accepts ALL Sim League PTs for welfare. Post the link in the correct forum thread and use that to claim your TPE as follows:

- ACs : 6 TPE
- Welfare: 6 TPE
- Race Enrollment: 1 TPE
- Happy Hour: 1 TPE or 2 TPE if all three questions are answered correctly.
- Article Comment: 1 TPE (Only on articles dated on or after 3/28/2019)
- Job Pay: 3 TPE

*Changes in S5*
- Please look in the Handbook to review the changes to the GAP. GAP will be determined by years of experience.
- ROC Store is permanently closed. There will be no cash earned.
- There will be no award/sponsorship bonuses given in an effort to keep the field as close together as possible.

Carlson, General win twin events to kick-off preseason events in SCOR

An awesome clip provided by @ztevans : https://clips.twitch.tv/EphemeralHeartle...ontent=url

As the green flag dropped on the testing sessions for SCOR, the racing finally kicked off.  Weeks of preparation and anticipation finally paid off for some as the mere ability to drive in circles again relieved many.

“It was good to see a solid field out there today on the track.  It has almost been one full calendar year since we last had much to cheer about, but people are excited again.” CEO of Operations Trent Kvapil outlined.

“Really our focus is providing an experience, providing competition and most of all… camaraderie.  With our new cars and new builds, it will be interesting to see the racing teams come together.  It is a new facet to the system that we are going to have fun with.”

Meanwhile on the track the racing kicked off with more drama in the early practice session than anything in either two races. The jitters were felt often as the drivers took hot laps for the first time this season.  Jamey Simpleton (#2 Valvoline) ended up on his lid in turn 3, which led to a multiple car pile up and moving many garages to prepare a backup car for the night of racing.

In the first race, the field traveled to Bull Ring West for a 20-lap dash.  Kurt Gunnabee (#78 Bass Pro) collected the pole for the first race with Johnson Carlson (#36 Vortex Racing) to the outside.  After leading the first seven laps, Gunnabee succumbed to the pressure and wound up falling to 21st position in what was probably the most disappointing finish of the day.
Johnson Carlson #36 taking the win at Bull Ring West

On the flip side, it would be Carlson who would overtake the lead on Lap 8 and never look back winning by a five second margin over the field.  Jeff Downey (#94 John Deere), Selachii Ray (#23 Dicks Sporting Goods), Jean Girard (#31 Jaegermeister) and Eoin Morgan (#43 Captain Morgan) that would round out the top five for the night.
General Disarray #92 at Devils Bowl

[Image: Screenshot-2-1024x576.png]

For the second race of the night, it would be General Disarray (#92 Comedy Central) that would run the fast lap of qualifying and sit on the inside of row one.  With little to no competition, the General would go flag to flag leading every lap of the pre-season event.  With little movement throughout much of the race Sosuke Murimoto (#90 Nintendo), Fabio Kijek (#72 Trim Spa), Michael Orion (#44 Cartoon Network) and Cleon Funderbuck (#8 Rust-eze) rounded out the top five of race two.

Tuesday night will see the top tier travel to Bristol Speedway for a 50 lap event and a chance to test the pit crews as the regular season nears.  Drivers continue to flood the circuit and are still accepting entrances up until August 4th.  Interested?  Check out information at www.scoracing.com or join us on Discord --> https://discord.gg/wJNJSCx