Create Account

S41 Texas Renegades Interested Prospects

<div align="center">[Image: aysewp.png]

We have the 9th overall pick in this draft and we want to add a franchise player. If you want that to be you then take a look at these questions

Describe your player:

The Renegades have some "abrasive" personalities, how do you think you'd fit in with this environment?:

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?:

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:
</div>

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

1. Two way sniper

2. I'm easy going.

3. Yea, that's not a problem

4. 7.

5. I make a media every week or so. I'm currently trying to branch out to GFX. I have one job right now and it pays 500k, I'm trying to find more.

[Image: 3.png]

Describe your player:
Powerfoward that likes to be physical and pass the puck.

The Renegades have some "abrasive" personalities, how do you think you'd fit in with this environment?:
Yeah I'm pretty easy going unless you wake me up.

I expect too.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs):
8. Obviously things happen, but I'm a generally loyal guy and whoever takes a chance on me I'll feel pretty loyal too.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?:
No and no.

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa

Describe your player:
A reliable elite goaltender
Of course
Definitely!
No

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Describe your player:
Playoff MVP, your new grandpa.

Just fine.

Duh. I'll do anything for you dank.

No. Don't care anymore.

Go Texas. Renegades

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Describe your player:

A Latvian sniper that will be great

I don't know much about them so who knows hahaha

Fine with me. But I want to spend no more than two more seasons down here.

It depends, really. Ill say 7 right now.

Nope, nope, and nope. But I may get on the media grind soon, I have just been busy

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Describe your player: a good winger

The Renegades have some "abrasive" personalities, how do you think you'd fit in with this environment?: Sure.

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: Sure

7. It's been a while since I took this league seriously. I don't know how if I'll do the whole "entire career in one place" thing yet. I'm just gonna play it by ear this time, see how it goes.

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: No. That shit is cheeks, hard pass.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

one last big draft bump

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by jcfbey01@May 2 2018, 11:52 PM
Describe your player:

A Latvian sniper that will be great

I don't know much about them so who knows hahaha

Fine with me. But I want to spend no more than two more seasons down here.

It depends, really. Ill say 7 right now.

Nope, nope, and nope. But I may get on the media grind soon, I have just been busy

You know way more about the Renegades than you think Tongue You can come be on the GOMHL commish team. Wink

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Describe your player: An offensive minded defenseman

The Renegades have some "abrasive" personalities, how do you think you'd fit in with this environment?: I'm pretty easy going so I'm sure I'll fit in just fine.

Would you mind spending a couple more seasons in Juniors if asked?: Not a problem.

We're looking for lifelong Renegades. How would you rate your loyalty on a scale of 1-10? (Be honest, I don't take kindly to bs): 9

Do you have a job with the league, or are you actively creating lots of media/graphics?: No. No, but I'm looking to change that.

[Image: CcdSfiJ.png]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]