Create Account

S41 Los Angeles Panthers Interested Prospects

<div align="center">

[Image: wstd88.png]

Los Angeles Panthers Interested Prospects Thread

Hello S41 SHL Draft Prospects!

Despite our best efforts for the past couple of months, the Los Angeles Panthers are heading into the S41 SHL Draft with two top 20 selections!

In reality, we're very excited about having the chance to add a couple of great prospects to our already incredibly talented young core and we're impressed with a number of prospects that we've had the opportunity to scout a bit. The future of the Panthers is extremely bright. We're only a season removed from a Challenge Cup Finals appearence and our team is about to see a huge injection of talent next season.

We nearly made the playoffs last season, a dissapointing result for sure, but we were playing without players that had been faces of the franchise such as Jorma Ruutu, Timo Haas, Chester Cunnigham & Felix Herzog for the first time in forever. While these players are not easily replaced, we're lucky to have such an excellent group of players in place who are dedicated to seeing the Panthers return to glory and fight to bring the Challenge Cup back to Los Angeles season after season.

I can't express how much potential this team has. The current group of Panthers will have the opportunity to grow together and be one of the teams that people are mentioning years down the road when talking about the great teams in SHL history.

Do you want to be a part of history? Do you want us to draft you just so you can get some cool team sigs that the Panthers are known for? Are you destined to be a Panther?

Code:
[b]1. Player name and poistion?[/b]

[b]2. What are your goals for your player? What's important to you and what would you like to experience during your time in the SHL?[/b]

[b]3. What are your initial thoughts of the Panthers organization?[/b]

[b]4. Are you familiar with any of the players on the team? (sorry in advance to the obvious SHL vets :)) )[/b]

[b]5. Have you been in sim leagues before? (again I'm sorry to people like Jedi/Reynolds;) )[/b]

[b]6. Interest in playing for the Panthers 1-10 (you don't have to lie and say 10 if you're not that familiar with us! honest question, a realistic rating is not gonna disqualify you. )[/b]

[b]7. Favorite part of being in the SHL so far? What's the most fun you've had since joining?[/b]

[b]8. Discord.. seems like what people do these days :)), are you okay with this?[/b]

[b]9. Favorite teammate you've had since joining?[/b]

[b]10. Anything else that you would like to add?[/b]

Thank you to everyone that takes the time to fill this out!

I'm excited about adding a couple more quality prospects to our team and honestly have no idea what direction we may be heading in as far as the draft goes. I'll do my best to contact everybody that shows interest in joining the Panthers.

Cheers
Panthers

</div>

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

1. Flacko Lagerfield, LW.

2. HOF. I want to win a cup and some personal awards.

3. I don't know much about the Panthers.

4. I know goilers, Dweaves, NYRangers from the GOMHL.

5. Yea, I'm a GM on the GOMHL and I'm in the SBA.

6. 7?

7. Activity level.

8. Yea.

9. Waters and Wozy are kewl GMs.

10. Feel free to reach out to me if you got any more questions.

[Image: 3.png]

1. Player name and poistion?
Muhammad McLovin LW

2. What are your goals for your player? What's important to you and what would you like to experience during your time in the SHL?

3. What are your initial thoughts of the Panthers organization?
I love the logo.

4. Are you familiar with any of the players on the team? (sorry in advance to the obvious SHL vets Smile) )
I am not.

5. Have you been in sim leagues before? (again I'm sorry to people like Jedi/ReynoldsWink )
I have not.

6. Interest in playing for the Panthers 1-10 (you don't have to lie and say 10 if you're not that familiar with us! honest question, a realistic rating is not gonna disqualify you. )
9. If you want me, I want to be with you. That simple. Only reason it's not a 10 because you don't want me to put that.

7. Favorite part of being in the SHL so far? What's the most fun you've had since joining?
How dynamic and active the league is. The most fun has been watching my player grow.

8. Discord.. seems like what people do these days Smile), are you okay with this?
Yup.

9. Favorite teammate you've had since joining?
My real life buddies, Steve McGirthensons and Doug Dimmadome.

10. Anything else that you would like to add?
I love you.

[Image: tumblr_msqiv2SUIk1rey868o1_500.gif]

FalconsChiefsUsa

Benjamin Blue, Goalie
2. What are your goals for your player? What's important to you and what would you like to experience during your time in the SHL?
To be an elite and reliable goalie
Love it
4. Are you familiar with any of the players on the team? (sorry in advance to the obvious SHL vets Smile) )
No
5. Have you been in sim leagues before? (again I'm sorry to people like Jedi/ReynoldsWink )
Not really
6. Interest in playing for the Panthers 1-10 (you don't have to lie and say 10 if you're not that familiar with us! honest question, a realistic rating is not gonna disqualify you. )
7. Favorite part of being in the SHL so far? What's the most fun you've had since joining?
The PT’s
8. Discord.. seems like what people do these days Smile), are you okay with this?
Yes yes yes yes
Any of my defensemen that do their job
I play piano!

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Kristaps Ball, RW

Get as many goals as possible. Whats important to me? Scoring goals and having fun in the LR/Discord.

Don't know anything about it, so all good I'd say Smile

Have not looked through the roster yet, sorry lol

Yes. I am a GM in another hockey sim league

Right now, I will go with a 7 since I do not know much about you guys

Its a big league!

YES!

Obvious answer for me is Carbine, and if I could play with him that would be awesome!

I will be the best goal scorer to ever exist.

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Lightning Jones, Forward

I want to make another HoFer

Good cuz my boy bottas is here

Aside from bottas and Wasty, not really. I mean, I might be, but j haven't looked.

haha yes Wink

The sim itself. Trying to be a good player. I liked doing lines and stuff back in the day. Tactics u know

Yes

Player or user? Player would be Chuck Goody. User would be Teztify.

Nope.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Thanks to everyone who's filled this out so far!

I'm gonna try to send out some messages / questions tonight.

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]