Create Account

S40 Championship Week

TASK ONE: Your player has been invited to do color commentary for Game 1 of the Finals. (Un)fortunately, your player’s decided to drink a bit before making this guest appearance. In at least 150 words, write a transcript of the opening commentary of the game and your player’s introduction.

Hello ladies and gentlemen Latvian Sports Studio here a very exciting match indeed the SMJHL finals here in Detroit as the Falcons will take on Kelowna Knights in an epic attempt to turn around a 0-3 trail in the series and look what we have here for the pre-match analysis - noone else but Kelowna's and Latvia's very own - Romaulds Loks!

.... are we live now???

Yes we are, so Loks just 1,5 hours to go and you could be holding the 2nd most prestige trophy in the Continent, how does that make you feel?

Blyat I told you to not go live when I'm not ready?

But we even did a countdown - guys we really need a commercial break here.

I WAS SWiPING TINDER FUCK SAKE

*commercial break*

And we're back here in the studio our guest star Romualds Loks right next to us, how you feeling now?

Yes. Feels are good. I'll win. *keeps madly swiping phone*.

TASK FOUR: Unscramble the names of these four players who will be competing in the Challenge Cup Finals. Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. Please make the subject of the message “CW Word Scramble." [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer]

i did it

TASK NINE: Trivia! Send the answers to me by forum PM. You will not get credit for posting the answers in this thread. Please make the subject of the message “CW Trivia.” [Grading: 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 for each correct answer.]

i did it

Japanese goaltender - Keisuke Suzuki

Japan Timber

Former winger for Chicago Syndicate - Romualds Loks

Latvia syndicate Militia

Also a SHL, SMJHL and IIHF Champion with Intars Ogle

Latvia  Steelhawks

[Image: b6RVUUV.png]
By teztify

Task 2

Fedor Shirobokov is my unsung hero of the playoffs so far. He's only 11th on the chiefs in points with 1 goal and 7 assists which will not gain much attention. However he has been huge in the chiefs run to the finals and teams need players like him in order to get far. Despite his low points he has played a complete game everywhere else which shows as he leads his team with +/- of 10. He also has the most pims on the team with 31 as he's not afraid to stick up for his team and terrorize the other team along with his 2nd highest 56 hits. he also logs constant minutes for the team and is a very reliable source defensivley with his 22 shots blocked. Every team has some superstars but its the key depth and role players like Fedor Shirobokov that take teams that extra step to championships.

Task 6

Both goalies in the finals are among the best in the league, but in this matchup i have to give the edge in the goalie battle to Richard C. hocolate. First off his name is better so that already gives him the edge. Second he has a higher save % and GAA of 0.922 and 2.57 compared to Olli O' koivus 0.909 and 2.79. I also think Calgary as a team is much more experienced and will step up more in the finals which will also help their goalie out. This has not been the case however so far in the playoffs as the Chiefs have allowed only 623 shots compared to Calgarys 627 shots while also playing one more game.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Task 1:
helloooo an welcom to game juan of the stanley's crap finals where i'm your host dr potoita butt munch. you may know me from my big penis that c founded. may he rest in peace. today i just run a bojangles and spike the biscuits with roofies. today in the red corner we got a bunch uh fuggin drag queens weighing in a yo mama's pounds. led by a parm guy, dick sweets, and slap nuts. and in the racist corner we got the minny chafes with tiny boner bar gar, taylor swift and the sunshine band. the puck is out and about, doin' what the kids call the hockey pockey, and it's already in wally's bum hole goal cauliflower drags. man what a bad goal by joe kornwallis but you know the renegades have been in this place before and i don't care what team is playing, that's how you score a field goal.

Task 2:
a guy i think will be an unsung hero for the s 40 playoffs of 2018 in the simulated hockey world cup finals of nba is Isak Odegard. He's on the chiefs, apparently, and seems like a cool dude to root for. Goals, assists, hockey sticks. these are all things that are ok to have as a hockey player i guess. but you know what you juts can't coach? stat sheets. because they're sheets of paper. but on that sheet of paper you'll see Odegard scoring goals late in the game when they're much more important than when argar is too busy lighting it up against samee every night. this defense dude only has 7 points, 2 goals, but he has 23 blocked shots as of last week. i just came back from the past so i can't wait to see him hoist the cup. but he's throwing his body around doing his thing i'm sure he'll win it all.

Task 4: PM'd

Task 9: PM'd

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]