Create Account

S41 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?
A bit Wink
NSFL: GM for the Philadelphia Liberty, former DSFL GM of Portland Pythons for 3 seasons
SBA: First time rookie

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?
I may do some of that from time to time. No big promises of being a media maven, but I do like to write.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
Watching NBA, NFL, NCAA football, MMA, etc. Play Overwatch. I don't watch NHL.

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
However long is necessary. I'm probably going to be a semi-active player.

Show us your cute pets.
I don't have any pictures since I'm on my work computer, but my cat is very similar to this one: Pic

Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit.
Skip

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit?
Just doing the thread for TPE. I don't know anything about the team except for Wozy.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
SHL is probably 3rd on my sim league list so I will be active to semi-active from time to time.

Not at all, nope.

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend?
I've already started putting out some articles and plan to do even more. Sky's the limit.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?
I play Fortnite like a 10 year old.

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?
If people want me, (and they will) I will play. So to be honest, not really sure. It depends on the circumstance. Wouldn't be opposed to playing in the SMHJL for an extended period of time.

Show us your cute pets.
I'm living away from home, so I would usually just steal something from r/cute for this but I'm thinking it's probably unethical.

https://mobile.twitter.com/S7HDesign/status...838821417590785

I would be open to the idea, definitely not opposed. Overall, I would like to come to the team that likes me the most if I'm totally honest. I'm a pretty loyal dude.

You won't regret picking me.

The up-and-coming   ANTONIO HALL
[Image: ul8eHwY.jpg]

Previously known as:

No. This is my first time in the SHL or SMJHL but I am looking forward to it.

I have lots of free time and am looking forward to progressing quickly and strongly.
I spend time on school work and rest of my time is playing sports either on the court or video games. My favourite team is the Canucks.

I think I could spend 3-4 seasons in the juniors. I want to be ready to be a contributor at the next level, and I want whatever junior team that drafts me to be successful. I will not leave the J until I have helped the team that drafted me succeed.
Show us your cute pets.
No pets sorry.
https://www.reddit.com/r/canucks/comments/7..._is_heating_up/
The winning culture of Detroit is very attractive, and I am ready to spend a few seasons learning before contributing.
I am eager to learn, and I think I could be a strong veteran presence in a few seasons.

Do you have any previous sim league experience? A few seasons on here

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? Maybe some articles but a job actually sounds nice as I don't like writing a lot

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? Crying into my keyboard as I see my life pass by looking at memes

2-4
Show us your cute pets.
No thanks
Me-me
Sure why wouldn't I?
Not really

Yup - NSFL. GM over there.

Articles occasionally, but I'm not going to be killing myself here.

Working now I guess, just finished school lol. Love me lots of sports games. Dude favourite chips? Idk that. Never really thought about my types of chips. And I cheers for the Leafs.

Probably awhile since I don't see Rollerson as a fast-track kinda defenseman.

Show us your cute pets.

Doggos. New lab pup, not photos here but discord LRs can get some maybe.

No.

Sure

Just looking to see some hockey stats on a fictional guy

I co-gm Ottawa's GOMHL team with samee, so yeah

I should say the latter, and I'm sure my teachers would love me to. In all honesty, I'm probably gonna be able to sink a fair bit of time into this. Can I be a big league gecko instead tho

Shitposting and talking with friends. I enjoy KSP, Starbound, and Nier Automata, all dressed best chip, and go sens.

Probably 2-3, that seems like a good number

Show us your cute pets.
They're sleeping rn and I don't have a phone so no pics BUT they look like this
[Image: 2242...pg?v=135076857]

[Image: Capture.PNG]

Sure

nothing in particular

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Quote:Originally posted by GeckoeyGecko@May 11 2018, 02:52 PM
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?
I co-gm Ottawa's GOMHL team with samee, so yeah

I should say the latter, and I'm sure my teachers would love me to. In all honesty, I'm probably gonna be able to sink a fair bit of time into this. Can I be a big league gecko instead tho

Shitposting and talking with friends. I enjoy KSP, Starbound, and Nier Automata, all dressed best chip, and go sens.

Probably 2-3, that seems like a good number

Show us your cute pets.
They're sleeping rn and I don't have a phone so no pics BUT they look like this
[Image: 2242...pg?v=135076857]

[Image: Capture.PNG]

Sure

nothing in particular[/b]
i will delete this

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

About a season and a half of GOMHL
I basically have no life so I should be able to be pretty good on here
I talk with friends, play video games and watch YouTube a lot. I like a lot of Nintendo games, Mario, Pokemon, Kirby, etc. All-Dressed chips are best [You Can't Change My Mind] And I'm a ~~masochist~~ Leafs fan. wee
2 or 3 sounds fine, but I don't really have a plan yet tbh. I certainly don't want to join the SHL too soon tho
Show us your cute pets.
Can't rn .-. I have 1 cat tho.
[Image: ma1r4my4nrjz.jpg]
(why is it so big?)
Honestly I'm open to anything rn
pls notice my pun

[Image: Nowes.png]
[Image: S43WhalersChamps.png]

[Image: YztPk3T.png][Image: 6by0kBi.png]

nope, this will be my first. I did spend a lot of time in EHM single player though.

If you want to be a big league dog in the SHL, you have to write the articles, and have the big dog jobs. Are you going to spend a lot of time working on your boy, or are you a busy guy irl with not too much time to spend? I'm not really a huge writer, but if that's what I have to do to progress, I'll be writing.

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? favorite games? favorite chips? What NHL team are you into? I like spending time outdoors (hunting, fishing). I'm not really much into video games, but I'll play a little EHM or OOTP. I don't really eat chips much. My favorite NHL team would be the Detroit Red Wings.

you can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you got drafted to some shitbird team who's GM has a stupid name like Waters or something and you just want to get out of there as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? Hard to say since this is my first player. 2-3 years though it sounds like. I'd like to have my team have some success in this league before I move up.

Show us your cute pets. I totally would, but I'm on a work computer right now
Post a sick ass meme you just stole off reddit. Reddit is blocked unfortunately

Most importantly, would you actually like to come to Detroit? Sure would. I'm a Michigander IRL. This is definitely my #1 team

It would be awesome to be drafted by my home team. You'll be getting someone who is willing to do whatever the team needs to win.

Yea i played in one a while ago. (like 5 years or so ago)

Not sure yet. I might write some.

I'm a gamer and sports guy, my diet consists of popcorn and i'm a Montréal Canadiens fan (poor me).

Depends on the situation. I'm willing to take advises on that.

Yes sir.

I'm ready for our first group shower.

@NH4JP @bamba1jl

Hey beautiful fellas, this is last season's IP thread. Make sure to re-post here: http://www.simulationhockey.com/showthre...?tid=87060 so you dont miss out on TPE!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page