Create Account

S41 Militia Interested Prospects

<div align="center">[Image: K7fCrrD.png]</div>

When you think of the great franchises in sports history what exactly is it that makes them great? Is it championships? Or is it more than that? Some would say the truly great organizations build a culture first and the awards will follow.

Well in Montreal we take the idea of culture seriously, and we seriously win. Our victories and our defeats are shared, and we move together as one. There is something truly special about the atmosphere of our locker room and the legends who have called it home at one time or another. We have set records, and broken them again. We've won cups, we've had MVPs, and we've had a hell of a lot of fun doing it.

So, if you want to learn from the best, and join the Militia in their fight to capture the Four Star Cup, or if you're just here for the TPE then please answer the questions below! :militia

Code:
1. Player Name

2. Player Position

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks?

5. What kind of player do you want to build?

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why?

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job?

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

1. Player Name
Scottey Crawfling

2. Player Position
G

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day)

hell no

one that stops pucks from going in nets

maybe?

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
hell yes

probably not

[Image: Crawfling2.png]

1. Player Name

Maui

2. Player Position

Defense

Definitely going to do my best to post at least one media a week and do all PTs

Defensive Defenseman

Absolutely. Looks like the last couple seasons have been rough, but would be awesome to play for a storied franchise in the SMJHL.

Already use it in the GOMHL, so all good.

At this point in time probably not. Can't say what the future may hold but not on my radar at this point.

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

1. Player Name - Geezus Kryyst

2. Player Position Goalie

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 2, but will try to max TPE

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? I have money.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? A goalie god

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I'll kick ass for whatever team drafts me

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? I was a media grader for a few years

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

1. Player Name - Geoff Moore

2. Player Position - D

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) - Between 4/5 unless something comes up IRL.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? - PTs yes, Media hopefully if i can find inspiration.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? - Top 2/4 D-man who can also QB a Powerplay.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? - Yes, gud team.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? - Yeppers

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? - I'm not smart enough

[Image: lebbish.gif]

1. Player Name
Nicholas Falk

2. Player Position
RW

Definitely.

Juniors? Offensively gifted animal. Once in SHL, will throw in hits.

Yup, you already know.

Sure

Absolutely

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

1. Player Name

Rafe Ulrich

2. Player Position

LW, Power Forward

If I can find the time, energy and will to do media tbh. I do have a nice saving on the bank rn, so money shouldnt be an issue for the first few seasons.

A check heavy forward, with good defense and a scoring touch.

Do you really have to ask?

Same as 6

Yeah if a fun one pops up

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

1. Player Name Herb Robert

2. Player Position RW

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? But of course

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Sniper

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? I just want to win, don't care where I play

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Only if you guys are okay with being entertained

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Hmmm yes? I'll have to see which ones give me the most value in pay/time required

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

1. Player Name Darren McCarty

2. Player Position D

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 4,

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Yes

5. What kind of player do you want to build? All around defenseman

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Yea, I want to be on a team

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? yes

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? yes

1. Jordan von Matt

2. RD - Two-Way Defenceman

3. Activity Level: Between 4-5. Will try to be as active as possible.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Absolutely

5. What kind of player do you want to build? A Defenceman that's solid in his own end, but can also QB either PP1 or PP2

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? Keygan was the first GM to reach out to me when I first joined, so I'd love to return the favor by bringing home a championship!

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? No problem! Haven't used it before, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? I'd love to. Played lots of OOTP before (I know it's not the same, but still had a ton of fun).

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

1. Player Name
Justin Siddals

2. Player Position
Center

I would range from 4-5. Depending on work and such.

I've already written one! So short answer: Yes.

A defensive-minded, two-way forward that also has the secondary skill of opening up offensive opportunities.

I believe Montreal is a good club that would be able to use me somewhere in their lineup. With that in mind, I would definitely enjoy being in Montreal.

Absolutely.

If somewhere down the line something happens, I would be open to the idea.

The up-and-coming   ANTONIO HALL
[Image: ul8eHwY.jpg]

Previously known as:

1. Player Name
Karl von Wittelsbach

2. Player Position
Defence

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 5, I check the site almost every hour I am awake

Yes to both

A good shutdown Dman who can chip in a bit offensivly

Yes, seemed pretty cool when I was there for a short time

Yes, especially after my phone gets fixed over the next few days

Yes if I have the time I would like that

1. Player Name

Charlie Schieck

2. Player Position

Defenseman

Hell ya

Looking to build a perennial stevens candidate

I would love to return to Montreal where I started my career with Jeff Kirkstone. I've spent a lot of time around the Militia, and it's my home in the SMJHL

YAAASS

Already got some

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

1. Player Name - Buck Maverick

2. Player Position - D

3. Activity Level: Rate your activity on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 being once a week, 3 being every other day, 4 being most days of the week, 5 being multiple times each day) 1 or 5. Nothing in between.

4. Do you plan on doing Media Articles along with Point Tasks? Not sure yet.

5. What kind of player do you want to build? Whatever mwhazard was doing that I copied.

6. Would you like to be a member of Montreal, if so, why? IDK. Seems fine.

7. Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yup.

8. Are you interested in eventually holding a league job? Already fixing your bank.

[Image: L3tGU51.png]

1. Player Name
Cameron Carter II

2. Player Position
LW

4-5

Yeup

A player that can score goals and provide an inconsistent checking presence. Player that shines in big moments.

Never played for them before, and y'all got the first overall pick. Take me there.

Ye we're good

maybe

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]