Create Account

S40 IIHF Medal Round Index

Bronze Medal Game in OP. Confusion has won the lottery and has been sent the Gold medal game.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Quote:Originally posted by Velevra@May 15 2018, 10:41 AM
Bronze Medal Game in OP. Confusion has won the lottery and has been sent the Gold medal game.
You have 1 PBP and you gave it to the absolute worst PBPer on the site. Please, please reroll.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

REROLL

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@May 14 2018, 09:14 PM

You have 1 PBP and you gave it to the absolute worst PBPer on the site. Please, please reroll.

i argued so hard against opening this PBP as a lottery ... case in point.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Remove pbps

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Would you say the lotto was... Confusing

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@May 15 2018, 10:48 AM

i argued so hard against opening this PBP as a lottery ... case in point.
The lottery itself is fine- but there should be a minimum standard to enter, and Confusion has a track record of utterly terrible efforts.

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@May 14 2018, 05:14 PM

Sorry :( One of the downfalls of the lottery system I suppose. I never actual look at any PBPs so I have no idea who would be good or bad but i'm sure people will be disappointed if it isn't well done.

I'm headed off the site until tomorrow evening so feel free to chat with Artemis since doing a PBP for the gold medal game is his initiative with the lottery format. I'm posting the link in the IIHF HO as well so he can reassign it if Confusion isn't on in time / feels it's best.

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@May 14 2018, 09:23 PM

The lottery itself is fine- but there should be a minimum standard to enter, and Confusion has a track record of utterly terrible efforts.

this PBP thing is so saturated with political correctness... no one wants to assign a minimum standard to these because people are scared to hurt feelings... but the reality is..when you have 1 PBP and its for the most important game..you are placing all your eggs on this being done well... if you dont protect the importance of entertaining the league here... you may as well throw these PBPs out.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

#pbpssuck
#another24hoursbeforeresults
#blamesweg
#formxsmells
#gladits930andthepbpjustgotassigned

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Quote:Originally posted by Coach Biz@May 15 2018, 10:58 AM

this PBP thing is so saturated with political correctness... no one wants to assign a minimum standard to these because people are scared to hurt feelings... but the reality is..when you have 1 PBP and its for the most important game..you are placing all your eggs on this being done well... if you dont protect the importance of entertaining the league here... you may as well throw these PBPs out.
There absolutely was a minimum standard, at one point- even pretty good PBPs used to get docked pretty hard if they went too long. They were no longer enforced due to pure laziness on the part of the PBP managers.

Quote:Originally posted by Avakael@May 14 2018, 09:36 PM

There absolutely was a minimum standard, at one point- even pretty good PBPs used to get docked pretty hard if they went too long. They were no longer enforced due to pure laziness on the part of the PBP managers.

to the powers that be,,, put me in charge of this area... i will go through all the PPBs on this site and put together a comprehensive standard for play by plays.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

<a href='index.php?showuser=1119' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-63'>artermis</a> pls fix

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I'LL TAKE IT

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch