Create Account

S40 SMJHL Awards Show Sunday May 13th, 2018 @ 8pm ET

I hope my crow boys or knights homies win tonight!

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

The winner of the S40 Ron Bolt Trophy is....

<div align="center">Iam Essellemm!
[Image: ohBGD0t.png]
Congratulations <a href='index.php?showuser=2958' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>iamslm22</a>!</div>

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

The next award is all about those who are the lifeblood of the SMJHL and the SHL as a whole. It is the guys who keep the SHL ticking both on in the front and in the back offices.
The Zach Miller Trophy is awarded to the Most Dedicated Player.

This season’s nominees are...
Daniel Daniil Militia
Alex Andani Whalers
Sebastien Primeau Falcons
Demaricus Smyth Scarecrows

Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames

And your winner of the S40 Zach Miller Trophy is…

<div align="center">Alex Andani!
[Image: XPCRmw8.png]
Congratulations to <a href='index.php?showuser=3001' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-59'>Carbine</a>!</div>

Now onto the unsung heroes of the SMJHL! These are the players that may not have the best stats or the most outspoken, but do the dirty work and help their teams win games both on the ice and by their contributions off of it.

The Vyacheslav Onoprienko Trophy is awarded to the Most Underrated Player.

This season’s nominees are:
Anju Radia Militia
Connor McGregor raiders
Anders Christiansen Mammoths

And your winner of the Vyacheslav Onoprienko Trophy is…

<div align="center">Conor McGregor and Anju Radia!

[Image: ohBGD0t.png] & [Image: pG62e95.png]

Congratulations to <a href='index.php?showuser=1663' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-52'>Winter is Coming</a> & <a href='index.php?showuser=2779' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>AnujRadia</a>!</div>

Note: This tie is due to all other tiebreakers being equal

Teams don’t just suddenly happen, they are built by general managers. Next, we honor the architects of great teams.

The Mathias Chouinard Award is given to the Top GM during the Regular Season as voted by the awards committee.

The nominees are:
Waters & Wozy Falcons
Nour & Thunder Knights
44 & Shmurph raiders

raiders Towel

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

The winners of this season’s Mathias Chouinard Award are…

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2683' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>NourFFAK</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2788' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Thunder39</a>!

[Image: aqXJtsT.png]

Congratulations!</div>

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@May 13 2018, 08:15 PM
The winners of this season’s Mathias Chouinard Award are…

<div align="center"><a href='index.php?showuser=2683' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>NourFFAK</a> and <a href='index.php?showuser=2788' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>Thunder39</a>!

[Image: aqXJtsT.png]

Congratulations!</div>
What the fuck? This is so stupid, that Nour guys fucking sucks

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Now, we are onto the positional awards.

The best defenses are built on the blue line and the Quilha Agante Trophy is awarded to the Top Defenseman of the Regular Season to honor those players.

The nominees are:
Bob Bergen Falcons
Mikhail Petrikov Knights
Karno Gronkjaer Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by NourFFAK@May 13 2018, 05:16 PM

What the fuck? This is so stupid, that Nour guys fucking sucks

God someone said it. Worst. GM. In. The. J

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

lets go petrikov :o

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Your S40 winner of the Quilha Agante Trophy is…

<div align="center">Mikhail Petrikov!

[Image: S40_Agante.png]

Congratulations to <a href='index.php?showuser=2477' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>mdubz</a>!</div>

Quote:Originally posted by NourFFAK@May 13 2018, 05:19 PM
lets go petrikov :o
Ugh you’re such a homer