Create Account

S41 - SMJHL Pre-Season

S41 SMJHL Pre-Season Index

Welcome to the S41 SMJHL Pre Season!

GMs

Please double check your team's rosters. If you see any mistakes with your team's lines, strats or updates/builds, please message me ASAP either on the site or on discord and I will fix it for the following sim.

PLAYERS

Please check your builds in the sim. If you notice any mistakes, DO NOT message me or post in this thread. Please advise your GMs and have them contact me.

Pre season Is now underway! We will have two sims tomorrow to wrap up preseason, one at noon and one at 7pm.

Let's get this season started! Let's go Militia

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Eyyy

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Me likey

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Lets goooooooooooo! Militia

PGF is 3 wins away from tying last season's win total Ninja

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Rough start, but that happens when you don't put much time/effort into lines. Time to go do some tests and come back with something good.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Not the pre-season I was hoping for at the moment, but it's fine, I don't rely on pre-season to have an idea of how the season will be, I mean season 40 we were out of the playoffs during pre-season and we ended up in the Four Star Cup Finals. Of course we lost some key elements this season via trades and call-ups but that's part of the business.

I just hope to give a good showing and allow the Falcons to have the best chance they have to go as far as possible during my final season with them. ^^ #Positive

[Image: 8Vd.gif]

Not as bad as I'd have thought.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

We are live for the second leg of pre season! It wraps up tonight at 7PM EST and regular season kicks off tomorrow! See you all later this evening!

Falcons

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Offseason training changes a man...

He starts off wanting to defend well, choke out and sac his body to block the puck.

Next thing you know, he's bashing everyone, starting fights and asking the penalty timekeeper how the kids are.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by JR95@May 16 2018, 10:12 AM
We are live for the second leg of pre season! It wraps up tonight at 7PM EST and regular season kicks off tomorrow! See you all later this evening!
Hmmm

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER