Create Account

S40 SHL Awards Show Hosted By: Nour Harrak

Quote:Originally posted by Samee@May 16 2018, 08:25 PM

were ballots sent via pms? i never sent mine in pms, and i dont think the list we gave in the thread were final nominations. correct me if im wrong lol
Are you well?

I told you many times in discord to pm me your ballot. I've tagged you on the site saying "Everyone send me your ballot via pm, that means you, Samee". I've done this each season I was head of the awards committee.

The list you gave in the thread wasn't final nominations. I explained it in one of the first posts, and I explained it later on. I provided a final list for everyone to vote on in one of the last posts. That's the one you should have been voting with.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by nour@May 16 2018, 08:33 PM
<div align="center">And the winner is……..

Dragons [b]Richard C. Hocolate from the Calgary Dragons
Dragons

CONGRATULATIONS <a href='index.php?showuser=2156' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Your Mothers Favorite Goalie</a>! Hocolate finished with a .922 Sv% and was just a monster in net for the Dragons, providing fantastic defensive support for the Dragons through the postseason. Congrats on this award, AND on your Challenge Cup!</div>[/b]
<a href='index.php?showuser=23' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ORIGINSZ</a>

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

<a href='index.php?showuser=2805' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Dude</a> not winning the jesster is a massive oversight. more points, better +/-, played a massive role in a team that many people had missing the playoffs. awards committee done fucked up imo

no offense to dangles but there is some definite riot bias on this committee lol

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Your Mothers Favorite Goalie@May 17 2018, 01:34 PM

<a href='index.php?showuser=23' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ORIGINSZ</a>

Congrats dude

West Kendall