Create Account

S41 PT #2 - Gametime

[Image: physt62.png?width=469&height=474]

Like many here, Physt decided to unwind with a more relaxing sport.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

[Image: 7427c6219478f76d0288bc3e32643cb2.png]

Since he could first remember, Vijanupatan Singh was conditioned to love golf. In fact, his family loves golf so much that he was named after legendary golfer, Vijay Singh. While Vijay has fallen out of the limelight when it comes to top level golf, Vijanupatan has never stopped loving the first sport he ever played, the sport that gave him his world famous "Vijanupatan Swing". Last weekend, while the Jets visited the Renegades and lost 4-1 on the road, Singh took the opportunity to watch the sport he loved, and headed to the Fort Worth Invitational. With him came Zach Evans, who is also a big fan of golf, and rookie Kire Yelkrab, who Singh brings everywhere as his personal mentor.The winner, Justin Rose, even invited Vijanupatan and his guests to celebrate his victory with him! While the party may have hurt the Jets chances in the next night's game, Singh will always cherish the memories of partying with his heroes.

kind of bent the rules but i wanted to talk about golf and i saw a chance pls dont dock me

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

We were told the other day that we were supposed to support another local team for some stupid reason. Growing up I was always a fan of the Seattle SuperSonics and their flashy green and yellow jerseys. Now, I do not follow the boring sport of basketball as it is for children who cannot skate so when I set out to get tickets to watch the SuperSonics play I was mildly disappointed. Apparently, the fucking team relocated to stupid Oklahoma City and switched from the wonderful SuperSonics moniker to some stupid Thunder name. I told my GM that I wasn't fucking gonna support a local team if I couldn't watch the SuperSonics, he told me if I wanted to keep playing hockey then I had better fucking smarten up. Long story short, I ended up going to Safeco Field and watching the boring ass Seattle Mariners play softball or some shit. I had beer and hotdogs and got fucking sunburned, yay!

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

The city of Edmonton has been so generous to me as to allow me to take a break from the SHL and bought me tickets to watch a CFL game. Brady has never been a huge fan of football, but being a newer person in the town, he figured he'd go watch the game anyway as a show of appreciation. He decided to bring his old buddy from St. Louis (and now friendly rival in Texas) The Dude. It was great being able to catch up with an old friend while watching a different and interesting sport. The team is called the Edmonton Eskimos and they were playing the Saskatchewan Roughriders. It turned out to be a really good game between the teams, and Brady actually became more of a football fan that day than he ever imagined he would be. He thanked the city of Edmonton with a shout out on twitter!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

[Image: FYOd9Ko.png]

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

If I was given two tickets to go see a sporting event around these parts, it's a no brainer that I'd have to go and see the Dallas Cowboys play football at the AT&T Stadium. It's not that I like the Cowboys, because I don't. It's because there's no other good sports being played in the state of Texas. I could go watch a basketball game, but that would bore me to tears. Even more so for baseball. I can't imagine going to see a basketball game live, and baseball is only fun if you bring the right people.

Nah, me and my wife are going to go watch the Dallas Cowboys play. Dax Prescott and Ezekiel Elliot are great players, and their offense is definitely a force to be reckoned with. They're dynamic and explosive. Their defense on the other hand is lacking. I think it'd be fun to go see them when I finally get some time off the ice.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

West Kendall being in the greater Miami area, Alex Light was invited to see a Dolphins game.

[Image: zM49wvY.jpg]

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: MseFtGz.png]

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: r2O3rKH.png]

I am a huge seattle seahawks fan. Ever since Quarterback russell wilson joined the team I was a seahawks fan. I did not predict that they would actually be a good team and go on to win a superbowl and make it back to the superbowl the next season. I did get some tickets to go and despite me being on my way out of Seattle, being able to get front row tickets to a seahawks game were great. I even had some solid 10th row seats in the lower bowl, at midfield too! I can see the entire game which is super awesome. They are going to play the 49ers and despite the Seahawks kind of sucking soon, I hope they get to retool and get some younger talent that is not as injury prone as the older guys who were on this team. Here is to a good game and any rivalry game like this will be fun!

[Image: PT2.jpg]

[Image: OVOatdt.jpg]

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

[Image: HrC22Ab.jpg]

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

[Image: mJfsdwB.png]

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page