Create Account

Pro Baseball Experience - Season 5!

<div align="center">Are you a fan of baseball? You dream of playing on a Big League diamond? For a Big League Club?

Pro Baseball Experience is for you!

The league is looking for members who want to feel the thrill of baseball excitement and join one of our six teams:
[Image: 7ExRfXy.png] Outer Banks Aviators
[Image: 95I14kR.png] Providence Crabs
[Image: Gb8eEJQ.png] Vancouver Vandals
[Image: 1mBRoMe.png] New York Voyagers
[Image: KfiO1hh.png] Death Valley Scorpions
[Image: ZH5lZR6.png] San Antionio Sloths

We are just past Season 4 Trade Deadline, so as in many sim leagues that's the case too is the best time to join the league if you are interested in maximizing your TPE earning opportunities. Although to give players most fair opportunity you can complete only AC, weekly training and our own rookie tasks that will give you chance to get easy money to jumpstart your baseball career.
All players who join now will be eligible for the Season Five draft, that already look extremely exciting with more than two rounds ready to go.

Games are simulated using OOTP 18, and games are streamed live with commentary three times a week. Come check out our site http://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php or hop into our discord https://discord.gg/Y5qEypy
</div>

You've probably already heard about us before, but the league is definitely starting to stabilize, we take our players opinion to heart and we are working towards making the league best possible place for every Pitcher and Hitter.

Last season additions:
  • PBE Twittersphere
  • Rookie Mentors
  • Forum improvements
  • Sim balancing, without archetype changes
  • Preparation towards a possibility of minor league
  • And many more either already implemented or in the works
<div align="center">
Thank you for taking a look and hopefully, we will see each other soon on fields of PBE!</div>

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Please join us, my team needs to make the playoffs

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mavfatha@May 31 2018, 07:58 AM
Please join us, my team needs to make the playoffs
Yes join his team [Image: 95I14kR.png]

[Image: capybar22_600.png]