PS = Penalty Shot: 40
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*EX = Experience: 80
*LD = Leadership: 50
*MO = Morale: 80
*PO = Potential: 80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OV = Overall: TBD

*Indicates attributes that cannot be edited.

Contract:
TBD

Awards:
TBD

Player Movement

Career Stats:
TBD

Welcome Cheers

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

can't go below 40 strength, gonna have to fix dat

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jun 3 2018, 04:09 PM
can't go below 40 strength, gonna have to fix dat
Fixed.

Hello, <a href='index.php?showuser=3096' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Malone</a>, and welcome to the SHL!

From your tag, you appear to wish to wait until the trade deadline passes to receive official approval. I just wanted to leave this note here to let you know your TPE count, strengths and weakness are all valid. This is also a personal note for me to note I checked you.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by GoonerBear@Jun 3 2018, 08:02 PM
Hello, <a href='index.php?showuser=3096' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Malone</a>, and welcome to the SHL!

From your tag, you appear to wish to wait until the trade deadline passes to receive official approval. I just wanted to leave this note here to let you know your TPE count, strengths and weakness are all valid. This is also a personal note for me to note I checked you.

From when I was the intern I learned that you're not supposed to let players with F as their position be approved. Don't know if it has changed, but you might want to check with the rest of HO to make sure this is okay.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Quote:Originally posted by caltroit_red_flames@Jun 4 2018, 02:23 PM

From when I was the intern I learned that you're not supposed to let players with F as their position be approved. Don't know if it has changed, but you might want to check with the rest of HO to make sure this is okay.

On the form, his position is RW. I can ask HO about the title.

Quote:Originally posted by GoonerBear@Jun 4 2018, 03:32 PM

His position is RW. It at least has been since before I made that post. Or is that not what you're referring to?

I think he means the topic title. It says F - Nuutti Malone when it should say RW - Nuutti Malone.

[Image: 3.png]

Asked and changed the title on confirmation. Just waiting on the trade deadline now.

<a href='index.php?showuser=3096' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Malone</a>, your new player is approved!

Since you created after the trade deadline and before playoffs, you will be part of the S43 SHL Draft class. However, for the remainder of the current season, you may sign with any SMJHL team starting tomorrow, 6/6, at noon Eastern Daylight Time. When the current season ends, you will be released to enter the SMJHL Draft.

Since you joined after the trade deadline, you fall under SMJHL Rule II.E.2:

Quote:These players CANNOT do TTC, PTs, Championship Week, Play by plays, or purchase equipment. They MAY do weekly ITC and activity checks

Please also keep an eye out for a message from our Rookie Mentors.

Good luck! Cheers