Create Account

(S43) C - Leshaun King TPE: 958
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019, 08:26 AM by Tomen.)

Player Information

Username: King
First Name: Leshaun
Last Name: King
Position: C
Birth Date: Jan 1st
Shoots: Right
Recruited By: N/A
Jersey Number: 50
Height (ft.): 6'5
Weight (lbs.): 240lbs
Birthplace:  Uk

Player Type: Two-Way Forward
Strengths: Scoring, Defense, Skating
Weakness: Checking

Player Attributes

Points Available: 10
CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 85
ST = Strength: 70
EN = Endurance: 80
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 90
FO = Face Offs: 80
PA = Passing: 70
SC = Scoring: 91
DF = Defense: 98
PS = Penalty Shot: 40
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*EX = Experience: 80
*LD = Leadership: 50
*MO = Morale: 80
*PO = Potential: 80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OV = Overall: TBD

*Indicates attributes that cannot be edited.

Contract:
TBD

Awards:
TBD

Player Movement

Career Stats:
TBD

[Image: 7eETdF8.png]
Falcons

Welcome to the league! Cheers

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Welcome to the SHL, <a href='index.php?showuser=3113' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>King</a>!

I will need you to edit your post to select a birthplace for your player. You don't need to be too specific if you don't want to - a country is sufficient. This will determine which of the 12 IIHF nations your player is eligible to represent in international tournaments. The sim also needs each player to have a nationality to function. To learn more about national teams, you can visit this forum.

Note there are some nations (e.g. USA, Canada, Sweden) which users create players for more often than others. These nations are harder to get into on their national teams. If you are up to that challenge, you are welcome to take it.

Other than that, your strengths and weakness look good, as does your TPE count. Once you settle on a birthplace, I will approve your player.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Welcome Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by GoonerBear@Jun 8 2018, 07:22 PM
Welcome to the SHL, <a href='index.php?showuser=3113' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>King</a>!

I will need you to edit your post to select a birthplace for your player. You don't need to be too specific if you don't want to - a country is sufficient. This will determine which of the 12 IIHF nations your player is eligible to represent in international tournaments. The sim also needs each player to have a nationality to function. To learn more about national teams, you can visit [b]this forum.

Note there are some nations (e.g. USA, Canada, Sweden) which users create players for more often than others. These nations are harder to get into on their national teams. If you are up to that challenge, you are welcome to take it.

Other than that, your strengths and weakness look good, as does your TPE count. Once you settle on a birthplace, I will approve your player.[/b]

What country would be easiest to make the national team?

Falcons

Quote:Originally posted by King@Jun 8 2018, 07:55 PM

What country would be easiest to make the national team?

I don't know about easiest, though I know United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia and Germany could almost always use new blood.

Quote:Originally posted by GoonerBear@Jun 8 2018, 08:30 PM

I don't know about easiest, though I know United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia and Germany could almost always use new blood.

Okay UK it is. Uk

Falcons

UK, you say?

[Image: exc.gif]

With that, that's all we need from you. Your new player is approved!

Since you created after the trade deadline and before playoffs, you will be part of the S43 SHL Draft class. However, for the remainder of the current season, you may sign with any SMJHL team starting tomorrow, 6/9, at noon Eastern Daylight Time. When the current season ends, you will be released to enter the SMJHL Draft.

Since you joined after the trade deadline, you fall under SMJHL Rule II.E.2:

Quote:These players CANNOT do TTC, PTs, Championship Week, Play by plays, or purchase equipment. They MAY do weekly ITC and activity checks

Please keep an eye out for a message from our Rookie Mentors.

Good luck! Cheers