Create Account

Jersey Swap Tournament Round 2

Hey SHL, been a little while since we’ve had a tournament and we’re going to go with the jersey swap style again. We’ve had some really good graphics guys join the site since the last one, so let’s see what everyone can do!

Rules:
- Must have a swap to a current or former SHL or SMJHL teams jersey
- Must be submitted to me by June 22 12pm est.
- All entries must be pm’d to me here or on discord
- Use only jersey swap sigs that have not been submitted for grading prior to this tournament
- Please keep your work as anonymous as possible to the public to avoid popularity contests.
- Submissions will be voted on publicly to determine the winners.

Payouts:

1-4 entries = 4m to first place
5-6 entries = 4m to first place and 1m to a randomly selected non winning entry.
7+ entries =4m to first place 2m to second place and 1m to a randomly selected non winning entry.

Any questions let me know Cheers

Bump

Ty based karey for da tutorial that has allowed me to not suck ass at swaps. (tho karey or flappy will probably win)

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ml002@Jun 14 2018, 07:16 AM
Ty based karey for da tutorial that has allowed me to not suck ass at swaps. (tho karey or flappy will probably win)
I'm not competing for this tournament Smile

So do I have to make an actual sig for this or all I have to do is just do a jersey swap on a regular render?

[Image: 3.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JSS@Jun 14 2018, 08:32 AM
So do I have to make an actual sig for this or all I have to do is just do a jersey swap on a regular render?

Actual sig!

I haven’t made a sig for a bit so I’ll enter

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

just pick a jets player tbh Wink

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Bump

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Three submissions so far, keep em comin’

Bump