Create Account

PT 1 - Insider Knowledge
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 09:21 PM by milomomoka.)

[Image: iNahYiz.jpg]

[Image: SMJHL-Scarecrows.png]

Canada [Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png] Canada

182 words
1. The atmosphere is definitely different compared to a better team, say, the Prince George Firebirds, but its good enough for my start in the SMJHL. The floors are sticky, the lockers are smelly, and the players are just weirdos. Especially Ben Waters. Their are always riots outside the arena, despite us not being in vancouver. Odd.

2. Our co general manager Ben Waters is always biting his nails. He's a 30 year old man and thats just weird. It simply doesnt make sense for a general manager of his calibre to be nervous or have a habit of that kind. Its possible he thinks we blew the draft since, for example, Cedric Robinson is simply not as good as Aleksandr Aleksandrov Jr. But then again, its pretty hard to even meet the bar of a goalie such as him.

3. Cedric Robinson likes to watch Aleksandr Aleksandrov (the goalie that beat detroit in the finals with the prince george firebirds) highlights 25 minutes and 34 seconds before every match to hone his skills. I would too if i was a goalie.