Create Account

S42 Winnipeg Jets Interested Prospects Thread

<div align="center">JetsJetsJets WINNIPEG JETS SEASON 42 INTERESTED PROSPECTS JetsJetsJets

Hello! Thank you for filling out our Interested Prospect survey! Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible - don't worry, there are no right or wrong answers. We would just like to know more about you before this season's SHL Entry Draft.</div>

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? If so, message me or one of our fearless GMs, <a href='index.php?showuser=2378' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>MWHazard</a> or <a href='index.php?showuser=1576' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>LB.</a>! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!

Thank you, and go Jets!

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Main goal for me is obviously the Four Star Cup, anything else is a bonus. Getting into the Hall of Fame would be nice too, but that's almost definitely not gonna happen OMEGALUL

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

I want my player to score a lot of goals, with a focus on scoring and puck handing.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

My favorite part of the SHL is chatting with my teammates on Discord and building my player.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

If the team environment is good and the team itself isn't completely awful, then why not?

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?

I'd probably want to spend around 3 seasons in the SMJHL. I don't want to be there longer than 4 seasons, but I don't want to spend less than 2 seasons (although I doubt I need to worry about that).

Well, I'm very active and I try to earn all of the TPE that I can - I joined the site after the SMJHL reg. season had already started but despite that I've been able to keep up with the rest of my draft class. I also spend a lot of time on Discord talking to my teammates.

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? If so, message me or one of our fearless GMs, MWHazard or LB.! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!

Don't have any questions rn, I'll message you if I do!

1. While I’d obviously love to win a cup, Simon T hates my soul and thus I’ve never actually won a playoff series. So that first i guess Tongue

2. I’m building an offensive defenseman with a heavy focus on scoring (and racking up assists). Remember the 2017 playoffs where EK would just go ‘fuck this’ and score? Yeah. That.

3. I’m a sucker for a good LR.

4. So long as the discord is poppin

5. I think I’d prefer to spend a touch more time in juniors. Depends which team needs me Tongue

6. I’m pretty sure I’m the only one to play forward and defense, so there’s that

7. Hazard why did u leave the jacks ;-;

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I'd like to accomplish things unimaginable for a player and for his team.

My player is going to be a sniper. But what exactly does that mean? I'm going to build my scoring and puck handling quite a bit. My skating and defence will be quite high as well, for obvious reasons. Finally, I'm going to bump endurance and strength to a comfy spot.

I like talking to everyone and joking around. The community aspect is the best thing. Winning is cool too, I guess.

If you let me

I'm hoping to get a start in the SHL quickly. I may be lower in TPE than current SHL players, but that will change quickly as well.

I'm the best. Whether that be in TPE-gaining, sim performance, joking ability, what have you. I'm the best.

7. Alright, I'm cheating, this isn't really a question. Do you have any questions for me? If so, message me or one of our fearless GMs, MWHazard or LB.! We would love to chat with you one-on-one about the Winnipeg Jets!
Ya, just reach out. You know where to find me.

[Image: tempsnip.png]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=360&height=180]

I'd like to win cups and be #BetterThanBojo

Gritty goalie. I'm hybrid, but want a goalie who will get into it when neccessary. Willing to fight, chop a knee with his stick... whatever it takes.

I like roleplaying as the players and I enjoy connecting with members of the league. It can hard, as time is limited, but I've met some cool people on SHL that are on my Facebook and Xbox Live now.

I don't see why not. If I'm having fun, I stay. I play it by ear.

Preferably get called up, but I'd rather start in the SMJHL than be a backup's backup.

Stinson was a pretty solid player, so I have experience. Plus I'm old (35).

No questions, but am willing to go into further details on anything you'd like. I literally have no boundaries, so you can ask me anything about anything and I'll give you 100% honest answer.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Win as many championships as possible, put the best possible effort into my player for maximum results

I'm trying to build a smallish two way defenseman, kind of in the Torey Krug or a more offensive Troy Stecher. Maybe what Quinn Hughes will turn out to be. My early build will be more defensive but eventually I'll try to match the offensive side.

The community has been great so far, but I really like building my player and following my dreams.

Winnipeg is great and if I'm picked here, I can see myself staying here for as long as they'll have me.

Ideally, one more year in juniors and I hope to be ready to help a team, but if they'd like me to stay down longer, anything for the team.

I'm funnier than a lot of these plebs, to be honest.