Create Account

Tokek Takshak's Draft Rankings maybe he just wont get drafted tho

It would seem that Tokek Takshak doesn't really have much to do now that he's out of the playoffs. Honestly, he's ranked these teams probably around fifty times since his exit. What I present to you here are his average rankings.

-The Big Gek

<div align="center">14: Stampede the Buffalo Stampede Stampede </div>
Tokek: "Still mad. Stampede call up Benis, Stampede call up Greg. Whalers lose. Stampede lose. And Stampede look ugly. No like stampede."

Clearly Tokek's still pissed about Buffalo's questionable last minute callups of whalers Benis Smol and Greg Santos. Can't really fault him there. He'll still play if drafted there, but not with a smile on his face.

<div align="center">13: Wolfpack the New England Wolfpack Wolfpack </div>
Tokek: "No like city, no like logo. Boston is disgusting city. Throw away tea. Could give tea to starving African children. But throw away tea. And logo is bad too. NEW needs new logo."

I have to agree with Tokek here. NEW's logo is hideous and I have never supported anything that Boston churned out. Especially not the Bruins, but that's a talk for another day. He knows some people there, but seems to be incapable of reconciling that with the horrendous thing that is the wolfpack logo. While Tokek would definitely still be willing to play here, its a consensus second last place.

<div align="center">12: Stars the Toronto North Stars Stars </div>
Tokek: "Toronto... is nice city. Like Jakarta. But Tokek no like team, no like logo. Richard Physt is only player Tokek knows on North Stars. He nice. But logo is bad. Rebrand first."

Toronto, get a new logo. Please. It reminds me of the leafs, but worse. So much worse.

<div align="center">11: Chiefs the Minessota Chiefs Chiefs </div>
Tokek: "Chiefs are good team. Lombardi says chiefs are good, that is good. Lombardi is good. But Chiefs, they are too good. No room for Tokek."

Tokek seems to think that the Chiefs dont have room for him, and won't for some time. Honestly, it seems like he's probably right. What's more, Lombardi is the only person he knows there (I think), and while he's always willing to make new friends, he doesn't seem to be willing to put the Chiefs too high, especially with all the drama going on recently.

<div align="center">10: Rage the Manhattan Rage Rage </div>
Tokek: "Tokek knows nobody on this team. Surprising. Absolutely nobody. Used to think Jaymay and Jaywhy were same person. Apparently they are not. So Tokek knows nobody."

Although it may not seem like it from their spot in Tokek's rankings, the Rage are pretty much in the middle of the pack, with the middle 5 being more or less the same in his eyes. However, he knows nobody on the Rage, which puts them below the others.

<div align="center">9: Renegades the Texas Renegades Renegades </div>
Tokek: “Texas. Texas starts with T, like Tokek. Has Durdles and Phobos. But nice logo. Very nice.”

Tokek knows that the Renegades have both king fudus on them. Tokek also seems unsure of whether this is a good thing or not. Anyhow, he likes the logo, so the Renegades are sitting at 9.

<div align="center">8: Panthers the Los Angeles Panthers Panthers </div>
Tokek: “Los Angeles is hot and wet and humid. Too much like Jakarta. Could just go back to Indonesia instead. Does not know many people either.”

Around the middle of the pack are the Los Angeles Panthers. A pretty mediocre team in every way, according to Tokek’s notes.

<div align="center">7: Jets the Winnipeg Jets Jets </div>
Tokek: “Which league is this? Oh, is shl jets. Not nhl jets. Confusing. Good team in both leagues. Probably no room for Tokek, though.”

After realizing that the jets were not, in fact, the NHL Jets, Tokek dropped them in his rankings. Significantly. The Jets are crazy stacked right now, though, and probably will not have much need for Tokek.

<div align="center">6: Blizzard the Edmonton Blizzard Blizzard</div>
Tokek: “Lots of drama coming from Blizzard room. Tokek does not know what to think. Likes logo, though. And seems like good team. Maybe drama not so bad?”

Another team Tokek is unsure of, the Blizzard have a history of signing questionable players. Tokek seems to believe that he could fit in decently, however.

<div align="center">5: pride the San Francisco Pride pride </div>
Tokek: “Pride are cursed? Tokek is cursebreaker. But Tokek does not know people on Pride. Cannot put them too high.”

Tokek doesn’t seem to mind that the Pride are kinda garbage. The only thing stopping them from placing higher is the fact that he knows nobody on their team.

<div align="center">4: Dragons the Calgary Dragons Dragons </div>
Tokek: “Good team, good logo. Tokek likes Dragons. Dragon is like big lizard.”

The Dragons are a good team, even though Tokek doesn’t know many people on it. He’d enjoy landing here, even if it doesn’t quite crack his top three.

<div align="center">3: Steelhawks the Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks </div>
Tokek: “Tokek likes this team. Tokek knows lots of people, Hamilton is nice city, Hamilton has nice logo. Know players on team, too. Good place for hockey.”

At third place, Tokek seems to think that the Steelhawks are an excellent place for him to land.

<div align="center">2: Platoon the West Kendall Platoon Platoon </div>
Tokek: “Where is West Kendall? What is West Kendall? Why is West Kendall? Is there East Kendall? Tokek does not know. Knows players on West Kendall, though. Broksted, Kruger, Rielly, Ross, Ralchankinov. Is good team. Maybe Tokek play there.”

Tokek believes that not only does he like West Kendall, but West Kendall likes him. However, with their first pick likely being a mid-late first, it’s unlikely that he’ll end up there.

<div align="center">1: Riot the Seattle Riot Riot </div>
Tokek: “Riot is something Noah suggested after loss. Get drafted by riot. Not bad idea. Can keep party room in Vancouver stadium. No need to move. And Tokek knows players there too - Demarcius, O’Callaghan, Zajac, Seppanen, and Elias. Is good team. Tokek would like to play there.”

Not only does Tokek seem to like the riot, but I like the riot too. Yes, even Samee. He is excited by the prospect of playing in Seattle, and would very much like to go there. Unlike West Kendall, Seattle has not only kept its first but acquired another, and thus will probably be able to draft Tokek if they want to.

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

pride

Hi I'm grapehead! We don't have a lot of Whalers alumni in SFP, but we do have <a href='index.php?showuser=1899' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>SethTrollins</a> so that should be good enough reason for anyone to want to come play for us Tongue

Good luck in the draft. I think you'll be gone before we pick, but ya never know ;Wink

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Nice. Keep churning out that media and good luck at the draft!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Riot

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Quote:Originally posted by GeckoeyGecko@Jun 18 2018, 01:36 PM
<div align="center">5:&nbsp; pride the San Francisco Pride pride </div>
Tokek: “Pride are cursed? Tokek is cursebreaker. But Tokek does not know people on Pride. Cannot put them too high.”

Tokek doesn’t seem to mind that the Pride are kinda garbage. The only thing stopping them from placing higher is the fact that he knows nobody on their team.

And after all of my unwavering kindness and support that I've offered you. In the Whalers Discord no less.

I'm insulted.

Lol

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by GeckoeyGecko@Jun 18 2018, 04:36 AM

<div align="center">8:&nbsp; Panthers the Los Angeles Panthers Panthers </div>
Tokek: “Los Angeles is hot and wet and humid. Too much like Jakarta. Could just go back to Indonesia instead. Does not know many people either.”

Around the middle of the pack are the Los Angeles Panthers. A pretty mediocre team in every way, according to Tokek’s notes.
Los Angeles is neither humid or wet. It’s hot (in the summer and in the valleys/desert, beaches however are always great temps) but not as hot as Jakarta was in January last year when I visited my wife’s family there.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jun 19 2018, 01:50 AM

Los Angeles is neither humid or wet. It’s hot (in the summer and in the valleys/desert, beaches however are always great temps) but not as hot as Jakarta was in January last year when I visited my wife’s family there.
Tokek is just as bad at geo as i am

e

Quote:Originally posted by GeckoeyGecko@Jun 18 2018, 07:29 PM

Tokek is just as bad at geo as i am
It’s okay, most people think LA is tropical with hot and humid weather all the time but not really. When it gets hot it’s just hot, it depends on where you’re at for even that. Thank god humidity doesn’t really exist out here at all, but yeah I’ve been to Jakarta and all across Indonesia and that place is humid as fuck.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jun 19 2018, 03:39 AM

It’s okay, most people think LA is tropical with hot and humid weather all the time but not really. When it gets hot it’s just hot, it depends on where you’re at for even that. Thank god humidity doesn’t really exist out here at all, but yeah I’ve been Jakarta and all across Indonesia and that place is humid as fuck.
It really is stupidly humid over there. Feels like you’re swimmjng sometimes Tongue
Is LA a dry heat, then? Or just... hot?

e

Quote:Originally posted by GeckoeyGecko@Jun 18 2018, 07:43 PM

It really is stupidly humid over there. Feels like you’re swimmjng sometimes Tongue
Is LA a dry heat, then? Or just... hot?
Dry Heat, but it's only really hot in the Valleys and near the desert areas. It's all over Valleys and Desert could be 101 one day but LA Downtown is 82 and the beaches are 71 with 0-5% Humidity.

Quote:Originally posted by SethTrollins@Jun 18 2018, 10:26 PM

And after all of my unwavering kindness and support that I've offered you. In the Whalers Discord no less.

I'm insulted.
Fuck i knew i missed somebody

e

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Jun 19 2018, 03:48 AM

Dry Heat, but it's only really hot in the Valleys and near the desert areas. It's all over Valleys and Desert could be 101 one day but LA Downtown is 82 and the beaches are 71 with 0-5% Humidity.
Ok it took me a second to realize that was fahrenheit and i thought la was a giant oven for a second
But thats really interesting! Beaches at 0 seems a bit odd, but i suppose its the winds

e

At least your avatar makes me laugh. :wub:

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Hi. Am Beaver. Am Pride.

[Image: EJZajUx.gif]

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]