Create Account

S42 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

<div align="center">Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

The Calgary Dragons are always looking for motivated young players to join our organization. We're a very successful team with a great atmosphere and strong leadership. We work hard, we support each other and we have a lot of fun. If you're a prospect for the S42 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

Link to Player Page: HERE

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

2. What kind of player are you looking to build?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Are you willing to contribute in both?

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

Now the important stuff...

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) B)

Thanks for your time!

Dragonite </div>

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Link to Player Page: in signature

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

I'd say a 5. Stinson never played with Calgary, so I don't have prior experience with the team. I don't know much about the current team. I have absolutely no qualms about joining Calgary... I just aren't as familiar as I am with some other teams.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build?

A brick wall of a goalie. Doesn't skate so well.. but can get to pucks and stops the ones shot at him.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

Just my job... but that only affects the social aspects. I always find time to update the player and complete PTs, ACs, PGS, and the like.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. What do you do for fun besides SHL?

I go to concerts and theater. I lot of them. I love a wide variety. In 2018 I have seen Smashing Pumpkins, Metallica, Kesha, Taylor Swift, B-52s, Hamilton, Waitress, Chris Hardwick, and several others.

6. What is your favorite NHL team and player?

Arizona Coyotes and Shane Doan. Doan is a classy man and a wonderful person to emulate. Sad he never got a cup.

7. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Which do you prefer? Are you willing to contribute in both?

LR when it's active but will join discord if that is more active.

8. Are you open to advice on your build and doing whatever is best for the team?

Absolutely

9. Have you written any good media? Link one here so we can take a look, in case we missed it... Are you any good at GFX?

Not recently. I did write a 5000 word story with my first player, but haven't needed media since then.

10. What has been your favorite thing about the league so far? What's been your least favorite?

Meeting fun people and living vicariously through a fake player.

Now the important stuff...

11. If Kate Upton and Selena Gomez were drowning and you could only save one, who would it be and why?

Selena Gomez. She's hot. Kate Upton is also hot, but Selena can sing and that "eh eh eh eh" thing she does in her songs just turns me on for some reason.

12. Do you like Chicken Parm? (Answering No here immediately removes you from our draft list) http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/cool/cool0003.gif

It's like chicken plus pasta... what idiot doesn't like chicken parm?

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page