Create Account

(S43) C - Marc Palicka TPE: 319
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2019, 08:32 PM by DanbyRem.)

Player Information

Username: BaseScoutX1
First Name: Marc
Last Name: Palicka
Position:C/RW
Birth Date:2/30/2002
Shoots:Righty
Recruited By: Myself
Jersey Number: 79
Height (ft.): 6'2"
Weight (lbs.): 213 lbs
Birthplace: Brno, Czechoslovakia(Note that your choice here determines which IHF team you will be eligible for. Read the International Recruiting Subforum before choosing!Wink
Player Type: Offensive Forward
Strengths: Scoring, Face Offs, Puck Handling
Weakness: Checking

Player Attributes

Points Available: 0
CK = Checking: 41
FG = Fighting: 25
DI = Discipline: 62
SK = Skating: 70
ST = Strength: 70
EN = Endurance: 61
DU = Durability: 50
PH = Puck Handling: 71
FO = Face Offs: 72 1/4
PA = Passing: 60
SC = Scoring: 70
DF = Defense: 73
PS = Penalty Shot: 50
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*EX = Experience: 80
*LD = Leadership: 50
*MO = Morale: 80
*PO = Potential: 80

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OV = Overall: TBD

*Indicates attributes that cannot be edited.

Contract:
TBD

Awards:
TBD

Player Movement

Career Stats:
TBD

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia
[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]
CzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakiaCzechoslovakia

Welcome home to the great land of Czechoslovakia!

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Welcome! Cheers

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

I see czech

I like czech

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Welcome to the league and Czechoslovakia! Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia Czechoslovakia

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

ello m8

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

Welcome to the SHL, <a href='index.php?showuser=3116' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BaseScoutX1</a>!

Your strengths and weaknesses check out, as does your TPE count.

Before we can approve you, however, you must choose one position or the other between center and right wing. You may request your GM to play you in such a flex position, though that is at their discretion. You can only be listed as one in the sim. Please choose one and feel free to change anything else if you need to accordingly.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by GoonerBear@Jun 19 2018, 12:43 PM
Welcome to the SHL, <a href='index.php?showuser=3116' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>BaseScoutX1</a>!

Your strengths and weaknesses check out, as does your TPE count.

Before we can approve you, however, you must choose one position or the other between center and right wing. You may request your GM to play you in such a flex position, though that is at their discretion. You can only be listed as one in the sim. Please choose one and feel free to change anything else if you need to accordingly.
I'll choose Center as the main position (Contact me on discord if you need to alert me again, to save time)

[Image: ev8zDus.png]
Marc Palicka
Czech Center
Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: TeamCzechoslovakia.png]

I'll keep that in mind.

With that, your new player is approved!

Since you joined after playoffs started, you will be part of the S43 SHL Draft class and play in the SMJHL next season. You'll play for the junior team who will draft you soon!

Good luck! Cheers

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]