Create Account

Official Big Brother 20 Thread

^ it's so early and there hasn't been much back and forth. It feels like it's been too clean of a week to really emotionally invest in anybody

I have a feeling JC is going to get pretty annoying this season, but he will go far because he is absolutely zero threat to anybody.

07-08-2018, 02:07 AMhockeyfan Wrote: I have a feeling JC is going to get pretty annoying this season, but he will go far because he is absolutely zero threat to anybody.

I think he'll really start to get on my nerves when he's in danger. He strikes me as the type who isn't used to not being totally and completely "loved" by everyone. The type that will completely flip out when they are put on the block.

I can't say I'm really cheering for anyone at this point. Tyler seems to be playing the best game so far, but pretty text book first HOH strategy. Not sure if he can keep it up for long, or if he'll be on the block pretty quick.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

07-08-2018, 08:59 AMGrapehead Wrote:
07-08-2018, 02:07 AMhockeyfan Wrote: I have a feeling JC is going to get pretty annoying this season, but he will go far because he is absolutely zero threat to anybody.

I think he'll really start to get on my nerves when he's in danger. He strikes me as the type who isn't used to not being totally and completely "loved" by everyone. The type that will completely flip out when they are put on the block.

I can't say I'm really cheering for anyone at this point. Tyler seems to be playing the best game so far, but pretty text book first HOH strategy. Not sure if he can keep it up for long, or if he'll be on the block pretty quick.

JC is probably one of the few I hate right now. Completely irritating to listen to. As well as Swaggy C.

I think Tyler is overplaying tbh. Winning so many comps so far is going to put a target on his back as soon as his side has enough numbers to ditch him or the other side gets HOH. But so far he's been a beast.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

07-08-2018, 10:32 AMTheDangaZone Wrote:
07-08-2018, 08:59 AMGrapehead Wrote:

JC is probably one of the few I hate right now. Completely irritating to listen to. As well as Swaggy C.

I think Tyler is overplaying tbh. Winning so many comps so far is going to put a target on his back as soon as his side has enough numbers to ditch him or the other side gets HOH. But so far he's been a beast.

I kinda hate all of them right now. But it was fun watching Kaitlyn switch sides. If she keeps making decisions based on jealousy, though, she's gonna blow her own game up in a hurry.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

07-08-2018, 01:33 PMej27 Wrote: I kinda hate all of them right now.  But it was fun watching Kaitlyn switch sides.  If she keeps making decisions based on jealousy, though, she's gonna blow her own game up in a hurry.

Oh definitely. Which is fine by me. I dislike Swaggy C so much that I'm fine with Tyler's side doing well for a bit to take a few out. Plus it saved Sam who's the only one I even remotely think is ok.

07-08-2018, 01:38 PMTheDangaZone Wrote:
07-08-2018, 01:33 PMej27 Wrote: I kinda hate all of them right now.  But it was fun watching Kaitlyn switch sides.  If she keeps making decisions based on jealousy, though, she's gonna blow her own game up in a hurry.

Oh definitely. Which is fine by me. I dislike Swaggy C so much that I'm fine with Tyler's side doing well for a bit to take a few out. Plus it saved Sam who's the only one I even remotely think is ok.

I'm a little worried about Sam's game, too. She wasn't very diplomatic when she was having her robot sitdowns with everyone. And the way she talked around her app power with Tyler was weird. Like, I get not wanting to tell the details, but the way she went about it is the kind of thing that's going to make people suspicious if she isn't careful imo.

07-08-2018, 02:01 PMej27 Wrote: I'm a little worried about Sam's game, too.  She wasn't very diplomatic when she was having her robot sitdowns with everyone.  And the way she talked around her app power with Tyler was weird.  Like, I get not wanting to tell the details, but the way she went about it is the kind of thing that's going to make people suspicious if she isn't careful imo.

Yea I can see that. I think her breakdown helped a lot too as everyone is feeling a little sympathetic towards her at the moment. And Tyler seems to like here and has been good at keeping secrets (as far as I know). Haven't been watching the live feeds so idk what's happened other than on the shows so far.

07-08-2018, 02:05 PMTheDangaZone Wrote:
07-08-2018, 02:01 PMej27 Wrote: I'm a little worried about Sam's game, too.  She wasn't very diplomatic when she was having her robot sitdowns with everyone.  And the way she talked around her app power with Tyler was weird.  Like, I get not wanting to tell the details, but the way she went about it is the kind of thing that's going to make people suspicious if she isn't careful imo.

Yea I can see that. I think her breakdown helped a lot too as everyone is feeling a little sympathetic towards her at the moment. And Tyler seems to like here and has been good at keeping secrets (as far as I know). Haven't been watching the live feeds so idk what's happened other than on the shows so far.

I haven't been watching the live feeds either. I've seen a couple of news articles about several of them making racist comments and JC trying to grab people's genitals with an icecream scooper though, so I'm pretty sure if I watched the live feeds, I'd hate them all even more than I already do. lol

I haven't felt super strongly about who I wanted to win since Derrick's season though.

07-08-2018, 02:08 PMej27 Wrote: I haven't been watching the live feeds either.  I've seen a couple of news articles about several of them making racist comments and JC trying to grab people's genitals with an icecream scooper though, so I'm pretty sure if I watched the live feeds, I'd hate them all even more than I already do.  lol  

I haven't felt super strongly about who I wanted to win since Derrick's season though.

Yea I saw that news article too. Would probably hate them more as well.

I really wanted Victor to win it a few seasons back. He's been my fave player since I started watching. I also liked Paul his first season but my god last season he was so terrible.

Do you guys watch live feeds?
Because JC is my favourite on the feeds. He is funny and quick witted and his over the top accent is toned down.

Angela, rockstar, Hayleigh, and fessy are my least favourites.

Brett, Tyler, and JC are my favorite right noe

07-08-2018, 03:41 PMkarey Wrote: Do you guys watch live feeds?
Because JC is my favourite on the feeds. He is funny and quick witted and his over the top accent is toned down.

No feeds for me :( wish they'd make them available in Canada

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Fessy looks way to much like Jamie Benn for my liking

07-08-2018, 03:56 PMGrapehead Wrote:
07-08-2018, 03:41 PMkarey Wrote: Do you guys watch live feeds?

No feeds for me :( wish they'd make them available in Canada

If you want feeds I can hook you up Smile
I'm a Canadian too

07-08-2018, 03:56 PMhockeyfan Wrote: Fessy looks way to much like Jamie Benn for my liking

I'm slightly offended on Jamie Benn's behalf.