Create Account

Official Big Brother 20 Thread

I previously posted into a worng topic as did not see this one.

So I am watching rn the last episode of BB and I am at the whole JC and Bayleigh thing and I would like to hear what is your opinion, because I think that JC was correct in his way of speaking and what he was explaining that he used the word as comparison in explanation/education and when he said that it seems that she just ignores the whole concept and is just focusing on the fact that that word was used, in my opinion, he described exactly what happened and in my eyes that is just stupid ignorance and use of so called "race card". Such people just pisses me off straight away.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2018, 04:24 AM by iOBESE.)

For fuck sake, Bayleigh is pissing me off, I see her as a control freak bitch...like stop threatening everyone saying "literally"....she could just literally shut the fuck up and stop being all this sassy "Im a boss ass bitch" attitude...Im so sad that Fessy is so chill and calm dude, I would have flipped on her when she called Fessy in and went like "Do not ever say it's a bad decision when Im HOH" or whatever exactly she said. She might be a strong competition player, but she is such a dumb player. When in power, she acts like dictator. Exactly like JC said "Is this how you want me to start working with you?" when she demands instead of asking...ffs so tilted cuz of her.

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2018, 07:56 AM by Grapehead.)

07-25-2018, 08:40 PMiOBESE Wrote: I previously posted into a worng topic as did not see this one.

So I am watching rn the last episode of BB and I am at the whole JC and Bayleigh thing and I would like to hear what is your opinion, because I think that JC was correct in his way of speaking and what he was explaining that he used the word as comparison in explanation/education and when he said that it seems that she just ignores the whole concept and is just focusing on the fact that that word was used, in my opinion, he described exactly what happened and in my eyes that is just stupid ignorance and use of so called "race card". Such people just pisses me off straight away.
07-30-2018, 04:23 AMiOBESE Wrote: For fuck sake, Bayleigh is pissing me off, I see her as a control freak bitch...like stop threatening everyone saying "literally"....she could just literally shut the fuck up and stop being all this sassy "Im a boss ass bitch" attitude...Im so sad that Fessy is so chill and calm dude, I would have flipped on her when she called Fessy in and went like "Do not ever say it's a bad decision when Im HOH" or whatever exactly she said. She might be a strong competition player, but she is such a dumb player. When in power, she acts like dictator. Exactly like JC said "Is this how you want me to start working with you?" when she demands instead of asking...ffs so tilted cuz of her.
OMG Bayleigh! I liked her so much at first, but she's totally in her own world. She clearly doesn't understand that while n*** is the most offensive word to her, and probably carries the most offensive connotation in North America, that isn't the standard for everyone. She didn't take anything JC was saying as legit, because in her eyes there is no way anyone can get as offended by any other word.

ALSO!!! Why did she tell RACHEL of all people about her power app? Like... dude, do you know who is on the other side of the house? Bayleigh seems to understand she's on the wrong side of the house but can't seem to put fuckin two and two together that Rachel and Tyler obviously aren't on her side. Like literally just count your fingers Bayleigh, it's obvious these people aren't voting with you.

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

07-30-2018, 07:55 AMGrapehead Wrote:
07-25-2018, 08:40 PMiOBESE Wrote: I previously posted into a worng topic as did not see this one.

07-30-2018, 04:23 AMiOBESE Wrote: For fuck sake, Bayleigh is pissing me off, I see her as a control freak bitch...like stop threatening everyone saying "literally"....she could just literally shut the fuck up and stop being all this sassy "Im a boss ass bitch" attitude...Im so sad that Fessy is so chill and calm dude, I would have flipped on her when she called Fessy in and went like "Do not ever say it's a bad decision when Im HOH" or whatever exactly she said. She might be a strong competition player, but she is such a dumb player. When in power, she acts like dictator. Exactly like JC said "Is this how you want me to start working with you?" when she demands instead of asking...ffs so tilted cuz of her.
OMG Bayleigh! I liked her so much at first, but she's totally in her own world. She clearly doesn't understand that while n*** is the most offensive word to her, and probably carries the most offensive connotation in North America, that isn't the standard for everyone. She didn't take anything JC was saying as legit, because in her eyes there is no way anyone can get as offended by any other word.

ALSO!!! Why did she tell RACHEL of all people about her power app? Like... dude, do you know who is on the other side of the house? Bayleigh seems to understand she's on the wrong side of the house but can't seem to put fuckin two and two together that Rachel and Tyler obviously aren't on her side. Like literally just count your fingers Bayleigh, it's obvious these people aren't voting with you.

Ikr, that Rachel thing was a shocker for me as well, like wtf...But also Im happy that she told Rachel about Scottie throwing her under the bus, so I expect Level 6(5) to target him soon. And btw, talking about Tyler, I have a feeling he might be smoother than Derrick. At least so far...

Tonight's episode was the first time Tyler looked a bit shakey. Overplayed that veto win by trying to get Bayleigh to throw up Scottie using reverse psychology. Kid might be getting a little too confident.

Stars Battleborn Czechia

This week is going to be so interesting on how they do the edits. I don't care for Angela much but I'm loving her HOH so far and the moves.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I know I missed a shit ton from last week that wasn't shown on the episodes :(

Why the hell did Haleigh tell the house she was the hacker!?

Stars Battleborn Czechia

08-10-2018, 10:47 AMGrapehead Wrote: I know I missed a shit ton from last week that wasn't shown on the episodes :(

She felt bad for Bayleigh because Bayleigh lied about how everyone was "treating her like shit" and put her up for being the hacker. Which was completely over exaggerated because she flipped on Tyler after he said Good Morning to her and on Kaycee for smiling during a conversation when Kaycee had a straight face. Was such a dumb game play move though.

08-10-2018, 11:01 AMTheDangaZone Wrote:
08-10-2018, 10:47 AMGrapehead Wrote: I know I missed a shit ton from last week that wasn't shown on the episodes :(

She felt bad for Bayleigh because Bayleigh lied about how everyone was "treating her like shit" and put her up for being the hacker. Which was completely over exaggerated because she flipped on Tyler after he said Good Morning to her and on Kaycee for smiling during a conversation when Kaycee had a straight face. Was such a dumb game play move though.

It just shocked me because Haleigh seems to have a pretty good grasp on the game. As the hacker you should be hoping for something like that to happen to deflect the blame from you without you even having to say a word. She used her power to put herself in a worse position than before she won it.

Stars Battleborn Czechia

08-10-2018, 11:12 AMGrapehead Wrote: It just shocked me because Haleigh seems to have a pretty good grasp on the game. As the hacker you should be hoping for something like that to happen to deflect the blame from you without you even having to say a word. She used her power to put herself in a worse position than before she won it.

Yea she absolutely messed up that power completely. To be fair that side of the house has fucked up every single week so far too. Got blindsided by Winston going over Brett and Rachel goin over Brett and those were their 2 "wins".

08-10-2018, 11:16 AMTheDangaZone Wrote:
08-10-2018, 11:12 AMGrapehead Wrote: It just shocked me because Haleigh seems to have a pretty good grasp on the game. As the hacker you should be hoping for something like that to happen to deflect the blame from you without you even having to say a word. She used her power to put herself in a worse position than before she won it.

Yea she absolutely messed up that power completely. To be fair that side of the house has fucked up every single week so far too. Got blindsided by Winston going over Brett and Rachel goin over Brett and those were their 2 "wins".

This season has been amazing with all the blindsides. Easily my favourite since 14 so far.

Stars Battleborn Czechia

08-10-2018, 11:50 AMGrapehead Wrote:

This season has been amazing with all the blindsides. Easily my favourite since 14 so far.

Oh for sure. After the last 2 seasons it's really nice to have a good season again. Especially with no vets coming back to ruin it either. Though this hacker comp crap almost ruined it because it was going so well and they wanted more twists

08-10-2018, 11:52 AMTheDangaZone Wrote:
08-10-2018, 11:50 AMGrapehead Wrote:

Oh for sure. After the last 2 seasons it's really nice to have a good season again. Especially with no vets coming back to ruin it either. Though this hacker comp crap almost ruined it because it was going so well and they wanted more twists

I think this season goes to show that twists won't ruin the game when the cast is good. I've loved having all the powers and twists because this cast is really entertaining to watch use and misuse these things. I'm all for chaos though, that's what I want at all times tbh :D

Stars Battleborn Czechia

08-10-2018, 12:02 PMGrapehead Wrote: I think this season goes to show that twists won't ruin the game when the cast is good. I've loved having all the powers and twists because this cast is really entertaining to watch use and misuse these things. I'm all for chaos though, that's what I want at all times tbh :D

Oh for sure! Most of the twists haven't even been used. And when they do get used FOUTEE just messes it up lol

Im just happy that Bayleigh is out cuz I could not stand no more of here ignorant attitude...